fazzyfox Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 I've just had what I call a QPR beer, I picked something that represented poor value for money, then it was straight down in one with no effort
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 I went in the garden, ran up to my daughters football, shouted 'VARDEH' and twated it about 4 houses down. Now i'm going chippeh and buying shitloads. That ranks among the best posts ever
ScouseFox Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 I am comleylg jamue vardided lestwr we lobe you we love you lestwr weeeee doooooo
General Smuts Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 I am comleylg jamue vardided lestwr we lobe you we love you lestwr weeeee doooooo This but also I seen Prodigy
ScouseFox Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 This but also I seen Prodigy Celebrate?????? Ysuuuhhhhhhgahahssdsssdddssssss
The Year Of The Fox Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Celebrating by going to Tenerife this morning. Think I'll wear my city shirt
HighPeakFox Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Going for a Thai meal in Manchester today...........apt, and will be all the more enjoyable now.
Unabomber Posted 17 May 2015 Author Posted 17 May 2015 Had a few scoops. Nice, I might have a few scoops this afternoon.
Matt Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Might celebrate more today with a few beers and watch Leicester 5-3 Man Utd again! That game would have counted for nothing had we got relegated, now we've survived it's made it even more special!
LEF Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Can I just conratulate you all on your team's achievement of stay up this season. You looked dead and buried earlier on in the season but you pulled it off and we'll meet again next season. Congrates!
Bayfox Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 After a long ass drive back. I managed a quick pint or 2 in the local. Then headed home for some grub and motd. Got to say it's the only time I have rushed back for a nil nil. Might take the family for a few drinks today. To contemplate how enjoyable next week is now going to be.
General Smuts Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 I feel like the inside of a badgers ring piece this morning. Went out with the spirit of Gazza. I'm too old for that level of night out. Wouldn't change it for the world.
MANFACE Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 I made love to my partner who is a gorgeous sexy Welsh woman - who supports Liverpool ? -
Guest ttfn Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 I made love to my partner who is a gorgeous sexy Welsh woman - who supports Liverpool ? - I don't know you tell us.
Haydos Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Any chance that could be 1920x1080 and without the text? Would love you forever xxxxxxxxxx
bovril Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Cambiasso celebrating at Everton will be one of the abiding memories for me. I don't know why but there is something quite emotive about it. It represents the desire of the guy never to give up, even during our bad runs.
bovril Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 I made love to my partner who is a gorgeous sexy Welsh woman - who supports Liverpool ? - Mostly Irish and Norwegians. Now tell us more about this sexy Welsh woman.
ScouseFox Posted 17 May 2015 Posted 17 May 2015 Cambiasso celebrating at Everton will be one of the abiding memories for me. I don't know why but there is something quite emotive about it. It represents the desire of the guy never to give up, even during our bad runs. Man U game aside I reckon that goal, celebrations and verse of he's magic is up there as a highlight of my season. It was a shit game of footy, a poor atmosphere early on a Sunday, a grim day, we were going to lose again thanks to a deflected goal against a shite Everton team. But no. Not on his watch we weren't.
tylesta Posted 18 May 2015 Posted 18 May 2015 I made love to my partner who is a gorgeous sexy Welsh woman - who supports Liverpool ? - best 3 seconds of your life?
Kitchandro Posted 18 May 2015 Posted 18 May 2015 I'm off to a fancy dress party tonight dressed as a pirate. I'm going to drink rum hard and run around going 'aaaaarrrrrrrgghhhhh Leicester have stolen premier league survival, me hearties. Aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhh'. These two posts made me howl
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.