Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Celebrate?

Might celebrate more today with a few beers and watch Leicester 5-3 Man Utd again!

That game would have counted for nothing had we got relegated, now we've survived it's made it even more special!

Can I just conratulate you all on your team's achievement of stay up this season. You looked dead and buried earlier on in the season but you pulled it off and we'll meet again next season. Congrates! :scarf:

After a long ass drive back. I managed a quick pint or 2 in the local. Then headed home for some grub and motd. Got to say it's the only time I have rushed back for a nil nil.

Might take the family for a few drinks today. To contemplate how enjoyable next week is now going to be.

Guest ttfn

I made love to my partner who is a gorgeous sexy Welsh woman - who supports Liverpool ? - :chant:

I don't know you tell us.

Cambiasso celebrating at Everton will be one of the abiding memories for me. I don't know why but there is something quite emotive about it. It represents the desire of the guy never to give up, even during our bad runs.

Cambiasso celebrating at Everton will be one of the abiding memories for me. I don't know why but there is something quite emotive about it. It represents the desire of the guy never to give up, even during our bad runs.

Man U game aside I reckon that goal, celebrations and verse of he's magic is up there as a highlight of my season.

It was a shit game of footy, a poor atmosphere early on a Sunday, a grim day, we were going to lose again thanks to a deflected goal against a shite Everton team. But no. Not on his watch we weren't.

I'm off to a fancy dress party tonight dressed as a pirate. I'm going to drink rum hard and run around going 'aaaaarrrrrrrgghhhhh Leicester have stolen premier league survival, me hearties. Aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhh'.

lllon.jpg

lllrr.jpg

lllsd.jpg

lol These two posts made me howl

Archived