Vlad the Fox Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 I'm off to a fancy dress party tonight dressed as a pirate. I'm going to drink rum hard and run around going 'aaaaarrrrrrrgghhhhh Leicester have stolen premier league survival, me hearties. Aaaaarrrrrgggggghhhhh'.
David Lowe Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 I ran up and down the street with a City flag shouting 'Safety has been achieved!'.
Bettsj2 Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 I went in the garden, ran up to my daughters football, shouted 'VARDEH' and twated it about 4 houses down. Now i'm going chippeh and buying shitloads.
fazzyfox Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Don't want to be a party pooper but I hear there's a flaw in Kramaric's paperwork, six point penalty on its way.....
blueharmie Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Don't want to be a party pooper but I hear there's a flaw in Kramaric's paperwork, six point penalty on its way..... Penis.
Bellend Sebastian Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 I'm going to paint some cupboards. Acrylic eggshell paint. I'm not f****** about
Vietnamfox Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Just made it home, 10 mile wobbly drive from Bernie's bar in downtown Saigon. rolled a fatty, Black Sabbath at full volume and revelling in the match reports etc.. Up the Fvcking City!!!
Mickey O'Neil Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Gonna sink me some Jameson's and have a wank over the missus when she's asleep!
weller54 Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Gonna sink me some Jameson's and have a wank over the missus when she's asleep! Perfect!!!
steveherbe Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Veggie curry - not my choice - and 48 gallons of wine. Un-****in-believable. Next sunday , I cannot wait.
Unabomber Posted 16 May 2015 Author Posted 16 May 2015 Veggie curry - not my choice - and 48 gallons of wine. Un-****in-believable. Next sunday , I cannot wait. Party time mate, so glad the pressure is off and we can all enjoy it.
Robin JD Popley Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Time for the beers I think Una and just let it sink in what we've achieved over the last few weeks mate: still seems surreal. Â WE ARE 'STILL' PREMIER LEAGUE - HAVE A GREAT NIGHT CELEBRATING EVERYONE!
MPH Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Might put an extra scoop of formula in my sons bottle to celebrate!
pazzerfox Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Hello Lionel, it's Big Nige calling from Leicester City. Â Do you fancy it next season?Â
Richard Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Going for a couple of 3 pints of tennants with me best mate who's a burnley fan.  what's the appropriate level of smugness?
Stevosevic Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Going for a couple of 3 pints of tennants with me best mate who's a burnley fan.  what's the appropriate level of smugness?  Super market leader smug mode.Â
MC Prussian Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Just had a lovely dinner with the gf and shortly, we'll be off celebrating this glorious day with some Champagne and fresh macarons for dessert.
Max Power Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Going for a couple of 3 pints of tennants with me best mate who's a burnley fan.  what's the appropriate level of smugness? Chuck the pound notes around like mad.
tom27111 Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 I rubbed some Deep Heat in to my balls, the pain is worth it because when it cools down, it feels incredible. Â Also planning on having a sit down wee later. Â Then, when I go bed tonight, I'm going to really push out the boat and go 'lefty'. Â Good times.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.