Unabomber Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Hi. How are people celebrating our wicked achievement? I am drinking a Heineken and just saw that Wes and the boys are drinking it too, made me feel well good.
Fox92 Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 I'm drinking Amstel and my flag is now flying out my window.
Unabomber Posted 16 May 2015 Author Posted 16 May 2015 I'm drinking Amstel and my flag is now flying out my window. Sounds pretty good mate, have a good night
Webbo Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Later I will be having a cup of tea and a slice of cake #lad
ramboacdc Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 im going to watch star wars with the mrs...i know how to live.
MIAMI_FOX Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Going to get my City shirt on and take a walk down Ocean Drive on South beach and have a celebration beer or 3
Unabomber Posted 16 May 2015 Author Posted 16 May 2015 Going to get my City shirt on and take a walk down Ocean Drive on South beach and have a celebration beer or 3 3? Nice
Unabomber Posted 16 May 2015 Author Posted 16 May 2015 Cheesy Wotsits and porn. You'll get a yellow dick mate.
ScouseFox Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Going out getting bevvied up. If anyone wants to join me I will be the moderately attractive (humble) guy singing he's magic u no around Liverpool town in 10 hours time
Arriba Los Zorros Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 going to the gym (with LCFC full kit on as per) followed by MOTD. I hate not living in Leicester any more!!
LanguedocFox Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 I am drinking my second glass of the local red, smiling fondly at the match reports, and listening to my wife telling me not to look so fvcking smug.
Marky mark Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Toast marmalade green tea ......... Real rock n roll here
fazzyfox Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 Digging out my Kool & The Gang greatest hits album, " Celebrate Good times C'mon" whilst dancing like John Travolta (like John Travolta today not at his 1970's peak)
Guest bss9401 Posted 16 May 2015 Posted 16 May 2015 I keep getting waves of emotion every time I think of us being safe. Monumental achievement. Celebration at the QPR game for me. Sometimes it is a real pain living well away from Leicester.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.