MooseBreath Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 In before endless boring transphobic jokes :furtive:
bovril Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 Whoosh Yes well done Mike, that's the noise a plane makes.
yorkie1999 Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 and 2 days down london with owners on the raz in a casino. morgan wasn't too happy about it.
SemperEadem Posted 26 May 2015 Author Posted 26 May 2015 and 2 days down london with owners on the raz in a casino. morgan wasn't too happy about it. Do you know why?
Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 Hope they all have their #ladsontour2k15 t-shirts printed, I wonder what Nige will have on the back of his? "Head in the sand, cos I'm flexible enough"
fleckneymike Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 Yes well done Mike, that's the noise a plane makes. Clearly not a fan of Irish Paint Magic
LCCFox96 Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 I want to see more of the Thais dishing out those flowery necklace things at the airport and then a photograph of Huth and Wasilewski trying to look really pleased with their first souvenir of the holiday.
NewquayFox Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 £1000 to spend in the duty free each too, some feckin Toblerones that.... Up the City.... Fried Chicken...
Ric Flair Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 Konchesky hasn't gone, he's on holiday with his family. I wonder if that means he's been released?
Xen Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 Konchesky hasn't gone, he's on holiday with his family. I wonder if that means he's been released? I'd imagine he would have been invited even if he was being released - seems like the sort of gesture our owners would do. I'd be shocked if Cambiasso wasn't invited at least, if we want him to stay. And wasn't Konchesky going away with his family and a few of the other player's families too? I'm sure I read that Vardy was supposed to go on a holiday alongside him but had to miss out for England....
Stevosevic Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 Konchesky hasn't gone, he's on holiday with his family. I wonder if that means he's been released? We can hope. Hope Huth is there
Ric Flair Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 I'd imagine he would have been invited even if he was being released - seems like the sort of gesture our owners would do. I'd be shocked if Cambiasso wasn't invited at least, if we want him to stay. And wasn't Konchesky going away with his family and a few of the other player's families too? I'm sure I read that Vardy was supposed to go on a holiday alongside him but had to miss out for England.... The England squad don't get together until next week I don't think and are on international duty until middle of June so Vardy and the other families holidays is probably in a few weeks but he'd still miss it.
Stevosevic Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 https://instagram.com/p/3J2aD3JBzS/ Is that a Leicester in this picture with Moore? I can't tell, if not, doesn't seem he's gone.
Stevosevic Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 looks like a leicester to me my mistake *Leicester player
ScouseFox Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 konchesky ain't gone he's jibbed the lads of for a jollie with his bird #chicksbeforedicks
Unabomber Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 konchesky ain't gone he's jibbed the lads of for a jollie with his bird #chicksbeforedicks That's summit mtwg would do imo.
ScouseFox Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 That's summit mtwg would do imo. i know right we'd all be shaggin solid 8s for two weeks straight and imo hed be sat at home crying over whoever else he loves this bloody week the wet one
Danno Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 https://instagram.com/p/3J2aD3JBzS/ Is that a Leicester in this picture with Moore? I can't tell, if not, doesn't seem he's gone. Is it lee tomlin?Probably oli norburn actually
yorkie1999 Posted 26 May 2015 Posted 26 May 2015 Do you know why?Yes, because if you're going on the piss for two days with the lads, you have to make sure you're Mrs thinks you're pissed off about it.
Babylon Posted 27 May 2015 Posted 27 May 2015 We can hope. Hope Huth is there Looks like he is in Was's pics
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.