Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Benguin

Leicester City VS Queens Park Rangers - Score Predictions

I want Newcastle to be 7-0 down at half time and Hull beating Man U 2-0, then in the 93rd minute, Rooney bangs in a brace and sends them down. 90 minutes of bouncing oranges singing "We are staying up and then an awful, awful climax that results in enough tears to lube up Hitler's penis.

I'm probably going to hell....

Different  :blush:

I want Newcastle to be 7-0 down at half time and Hull beating Man U 2-0, then in the 93rd minute, Rooney bangs in a brace and sends them down. 90 minutes of bouncing oranges singing "We are staying up and then an awful, awful climax that results in enough tears to lube up Hitler's penis.

It'll jazz up MOTD that's for sure. I also hope Gliniker mentions Hitler's penis. Whatever the results.

someones been on the WKDs!

It will be a dull 1-0 or 2-1 either way. Can see Austin scoring for them on his last appearance but it would be nice to cap the season and survival charge off with a strong win and crowd pleasing performance. Would love to see Kramaric bag today as well.

Head: 1-0 to Leicester. Heart: 3-0 to Leicester.

Really depends on the mentality of both teams. I think we will be up for it - but will we be chasing down balls and throwing everything at the opposition when we will be trying to avoid injuries and most of the squad is knackered? On the other hand what will QPR be like? Heads down, or out to make a point.

I think 3-0 to us, Barton to get sent off. Kram to start and score.

Hoping Drinkwater can bag a goal today, Apart from James he's the only regular first team player (can't see Simpson or De Laet getting game time today) who hasn't scored this season.

Guest Mee-9

0-4 loss, there's a big scrap just before half time in which everyone gets sent off. The match gets abandoned and we get relegated due to a 20 point deduction for failing to control our players. 

Cue thousands and thousands of season tickets to be refunded as soon as the game finishes, and outbreaks of fighting occurs between 'Loyal Supporters,' and the 'Plastic Prawn Sandwich Brigade.' 

Archived