Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 16

all i want is lag free online play, and no cheap goals that cannot be defended, that can be done time and time again

as i mainly play online seasons and am a lot less patient than i used to be, if a game lags for more than 15 mins (gametime not real time) i quit and turn it off

Tell me a game which is bang on 100% 'perfect' I can't think of one.

Only thing that needs to changed is running from kick off and scoring.

Never understood why people are finding it so hard to defend that. I can count on one hand the number of times I've conceded straight from kick off.

You would have thought that after making the same game annually for over 20 years it would be perfect by now.

They'd be conning themselves if they made it perfect.

Not convinced they could make it perfection, but I definitely think they could do better.

Like Call of Duty they can bring out the same graphics and still have big sales. Really need PES or someone to up their game so we see the quality improve for football games on consoles.

I'm interested in what ratings our players will have. I expect them to be poor again, it still annoys me that Schlupp was 63 rated, Mahrez 69 (with the same skills rating as GTF), Vardy 69. Even players like Sako were 74 rated. 

If you played the demo for this years, you'd know it has.

Hopefully the upcoming release will be improved even more, licences will always be their downfall though.

FIFA has just stagnated and it pisses me off how many people jump on the bandwagon of 'but its the only game around'

PES gameplay is better than FIFA, but because of recent years, most don't give it a chance.

Why can't both games have licences?

I have no idea why PES don't have the licences by now, frustrating really because this is what is clearly standing in the way of FIFA fanboys from giving it a go.

It doesn't compensate for much but PES do seem to own the licences for major competitions like the Champions League, Copa Libertadores etc.

the whole game needs remaking

we need 2k sports to make the fifa games

the stats is broken, the gameplay is broken, everything is broken

and Leicester City will be rated a championship team again, what a joke

You could get FIFA up until 14 on the PS2 mate, no way would they drop last-gen theres still alot of 360/PS3s out there waiting to be milked

What this probably means is that theyve gimped on other things like developing career mode past a glitch fest or sorted out everything wrong with UT and online

not sure if PES?

Archived