Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 16

I really can't see why people are all up in arms about this. Not trying to a white Knight feminist but it's not as if they're removing features to add this. I imagine it will be a separate option on kick off mode as it's only international teams so if you don't want to play as women you don't have to. Yes, in real life most of them aren't as good as men but who the fvck cares. Its a video game.

I really can't see why people are all up in arms about this. Not trying to a white Knight feminist but it's not as if they're removing features to add this. I imagine it will be a separate option on kick off mode as it's only international teams so if you don't want to play as women you don't have to. Yes, in real life most of them aren't as good as men but who the fvck cares. Its a video game.

Agree tbh, I just hope this isnt the only thing they are adding to the game to make it worth buying over this year's. Women's teams and an updated roster isn't really going to make me want to rush out and buy it day 1.

I am looking forward to seeing Bournemouth's ground on it though lol

Agree tbh, I just hope this isnt the only thing they are adding to the game to make it worth buying over this year's. Women's teams and an updated roster isn't really going to make me want to rush out and buy it day 1.

I am looking forward to seeing Bournemouth's ground on it though lol

Exactly. It isn't enough to make me want to buy the game. I probably won't ever play it. But I appreciate that they are actually doing something different. People are moaning its the same every year and this is probably the most unique thing they could do. However i would be somewhat annoyed if some of the issues with 15 persist. I love the gameplay in 15 but it needs a lot of tweaking for 16 to be a success

But playing as women will be ****ing boring because the pace shouldn't be any higher than 60 (is that generous?) and technically they're worse too.

I watched a video of the Argentina u15s play the women's national team and the u15s won ffs.

But playing as women will be ****ing boring because the pace shouldn't be any higher than 60 (is that generous?) and technically they're worse too.

I watched a video of the Argentina u15s play the women's national team and the u15s won ffs.

How about don't play with them then.

It can't just be me wondering how you stumbled across that video  lol

Really hope they give them ridiculous Messi-esque stats just to see how upset the people who don't want women in the game get.

feminism has gone too far !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!

Really hope the career mode is made better, as someone else said (in this thread or another?) you can't 100% enjoy career mode on Fifa whilst FM is that far in front because it's made for a career mode so I hope for a few improvements on that front. Also think that the line between winning massively on one difficulty and losing, not being able to do anything on another is far too fine.

Really hope the career mode is made better, as someone else said (in this thread or another?) you can't 100% enjoy career mode on Fifa whilst FM is that far in front because it's made for a career mode so I hope for a few improvements on that front. Also think that the line between winning massively on one difficulty and losing, not being able to do anything on another is far too fine.

You'll never please everyone, saying you can't enjoy career mode because of Football manager is laughable. I get people want to play Career mode BUT the game is for PLAYING not sitting there playing around with tactics and taking to players.

You'll never please everyone, saying you can't enjoy career mode because of Football manager is laughable. I get people want to play Career mode BUT the game is for PLAYING not sitting there playing around with tactics and taking to players.

Yeah I get that. I like the game, I enjoy playing it. Just saying I think it would be improved drastically if made a little bit more 'in-depth' if that is right. Any ideas what our ratings would be for 16?

Yeah I get that. I like the game, I enjoy playing it. Just saying I think it would be improved drastically if made a little bit more 'in-depth' if that is right. Any ideas what our ratings would be for 16?

Slight upgrades nothing major.

Currently going through lots of work non footballing side for the testing to start in next week or so.. be sure to check your emails people...

Can anyone tell me how to do this knee slide celebration at 1:15?

I normally press and hold a seems to work with a few players might be worth go googling fifa celebrations though

I normally press and hold a seems to work with a few players might be worth go googling fifa celebrations though

Cheers I'll give it a try. I've googled before but I'm unsure of its name.

I will never buy another FIFA game whilst they are taking the mickey out of the customer, taking their money and simply laughing at them. I am sure millions of people will still be giving EA £50 when the new game comes out and it will have no improvements. I wish people would actually boycott it until they fixed all the issues but since people won't then they will never listen or care. If you went in Mcdonalds and ordered a Big Mac and they just gave you some spit in bread then you wouldn't stand for it but people lap this crap up.

I will never buy another FIFA game whilst they are taking the mickey out of the customer, taking their money and simply laughing at them. I am sure millions of people will still be giving EA £50 when the new game comes out and it will have no improvements. I wish people would actually boycott it until they fixed all the issues but since people won't then they will never listen or care. If you went in Mcdonalds and ordered a Big Mac and they just gave you some spit in bread then you wouldn't stand for it but people lap this crap up.

So what's your actual problem, you've just a whole paragraph of whinging without telling us what your whinging about?

Archived