Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
GLC

FIFA 16

I hope they actually implement some form of intelligent matchmaking. It wouldn't take much. If I select a club with the same colour shirt as the opposition, let me have the option to switch to an away kit automatically if it means we can find a game. If we select an away kit, don't make me then play at the KP against Crystal Palace who are also in an away kit. That's just stupid.

Most importantly though, there needs to be an option to ensure that you never, under ANY circumstances have your quality matchmaking changed from Restrictive to Limited Expand without first accepting it.

Ashley, we need to be at least 4 stars?

Please for the love of god, do not allow them to underestimate us

vardy should be 80+

I agree we need heavy upgrades but I think you're overdoing it a bit [emoji23]

For me Vardy should be about 73 rated but a big upgrade in pace, deffo above 90. Schmeichel NEEDS to finally be gold, well overdue imo. Albrighton, Mahrez and Schlupp need to be upgraded quite a bit as well. Others also need to but less significantly

You'll never please everyone, saying you can't enjoy career mode because of Football manager is laughable. I get people want to play Career mode BUT the game is for PLAYING not sitting there playing around with tactics and taking to players.

Not laughable in the slightest. I just find that now I've got a more realistic career mode to play with (FM) then I don't get the same enjoyment out of this one.

Not laughable in the slightest. I just find that now I've got a more realistic career mode to play with (FM) then I don't get the same enjoyment out of this one.

Point is invalid for me. Football MANAGER spends it's money on a management game.. Fifa is for online, fut or what ever. I respect people do wish to play Career mode however it will never be anywhere near as good as FM.

Point is invalid for me. Football MANAGER spends it's money on a management game.. Fifa is for online, fut or what ever. I respect people do wish to play Career mode however it will never be anywhere near as good as FM.

I've never at one point said I expect FIFA to be able to produce career mode that's better than FM. I just prefer FM. There's no more to it than that.

You would have thought that after making the same game annually for over 20 years it would be perfect by now.

Tell me a game which is bang on 100% 'perfect' I can't think of one.

Only thing that needs to changed is running from kick off and scoring.

Tell me a game which is bang on 100% 'perfect' I can't think of one.

Only thing that needs to changed is running from kick off and scoring.

:blink:  As ridiculous as the comment before was, I think you'v outdone it! FIFA is a top game, but a top game with many, many frustrating flaws. The one you mention got patched to an extent a while ago and I rarely see it happen any more.

The comment was tongue in cheek but you get my point. There's a new game every year (sometimes two with world cups & Euros etc) but nothing much seems to change. I'm no FIFA hater but it's long been an EA cash cow that seems to evolve very little.

Like Call of Duty they can bring out the same graphics and still have big sales. Really need PES or someone to up their game so we see the quality improve for football games on consoles.

I'm interested in what ratings our players will have. I expect them to be poor again, it still annoys me that Schlupp was 63 rated, Mahrez 69 (with the same skills rating as GTF), Vardy 69. Even players like Sako were 74 rated. 

Archived