Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Cambiasso to stay? It depends on the Mrs

Yeah the MLS is a big worry for me

yeah - I think it's LCFC or the MLS. He has said though that if he continues playing, it will be in England. Part of me thinks he is waiting to see what offers he gets and react to the way he feels when he gets the offer.

I also think he will have wanted some real quality time with his kids and seems the sort who can just switch off from footy for a few weeks whilst he enjoys his family time. 

I have  feeling he will want to decide reasonably soon now as his daughter is 7 and she will need some certainty about what is going to happen and if it is a move away, he will need to sort out schools etc and would expect it is somewhere he will stay for a while to allow his daughter to settle. I got it into my head he was West Ham bound given he expressed a desire to play there last year (allegedly) but it seems he has dismissed that before it can gain any momentum. Maybe he is looking at the level of quality we are signing before he decides! 

He'd piss on MLS. It'd actually be funny.

If he goes to MLS, the side he signs for have won the league.

Stay and test yourself again, Esteban.

I agree, he's far to good for MLS in my opinion but it may appeal to him.

I thought he has already ruled out going there to play. Hope he stays and plays one more season with a coaching role in future like Kevin Phillips. Keep looking everywhere for clues but remember doing same thing last year and p**ssing off the missus. If he stays I know we will stay up.

The only thing that worries me is the link to the MLS but I suppose he could always do that next year.

He's ruled out a move back to Argentina, I can't see him wanting to play in Belgium but the MLS... I don't know!

Also, if he did get an offer from someone like Dortmund, Germany might be somewhere he would be interested in...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Who would want to live in Germany?

The Belgians?

I highly doubt it after what they did to their countryside...

It was my very crap attempt at humour whilst trying to explain that anderlecht is in fact in Belgium...

Us getting him last year was immense....the season ending run was immense. Why Leicester in the first place other than we are in England? Just a feeling he'll be here for another season. Picked us for a reason and has the fans and team behind him.

Doesn't surprise me he's turned down West Ham after all they are currently bottom of the Premier League for 2015/16

If Anderlecht steal Cambiasso off us the friendship is over.

My pin badge will get ****ed up 

Wouldn't expect him to go to the MLS, that was rumoured last year and it didn't happen.  The MLS season is already well underway and I wouldn't see him going there for only few months, or waiting another 9 months for the next season to start.

I'm assuming his big decision is whether to stay at leicester one more year, or retire now.

Think Independiente would be his preferred option, if he want to continue with us; he'll be 'at home' and has popularity over there presumably (having played for them before).

Edit: came across this picture of him during his time then...

f006fh03.jpg

:|

Looks too much like Rick Mayall in this photo.... Hair just doesnt suit him...

Wouldn't expect him to go to the MLS, that was rumoured last year and it didn't happen.  The MLS season is already well underway and I wouldn't see him going there for only few months, or waiting another 9 months for the next season to start.

I'm assuming his big decision is whether to stay at leicester one more year, or retire now.

Maybe he'll sign up for the next MLS season and be loaned back to us for a few months Proper Lampard style...

The problem with playing for us again is that it can't get any better. A total anti-climax for him. I hope he doesn't choose another premier league team and I don't think he will as I feel he has too much respect for us now to play against us. MLS beckons and games v Lampard and Gerrard. Hope I'm wrong though.

I think he'll stay and hope he does...people knocking the MLS, how many games have you seen this season?

It's like when people claim the Premier League to be the 'best' in the world yet never watch La Liga games

I think he'll stay and hope he does...people knocking the MLS, how many games have you seen this season?

It's like when people claim the Premier League to be the 'best' in the world yet never watch La Liga games

I watch games on Sky Sports 5.

Michael Bradley runs things for Toronto, so Esteban who is like Bradley on speed would just piss it.

I've seen quite a few live and they're okay but it's got a way to go yet.

Archived