Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Cambiasso to stay? It depends on the Mrs

I saw something about this on facebook being true but none of my news aggrigators have picked it up yet. I'm sure they'll make an official annoucement soon because its important to the club.

Think Independiente would be his preferred option, if he want to continue with us; he'll be 'at home' and has popularity over there presumably (having played for them before).

Edit: came across this picture of him during his time then...

f006fh03.jpg

:|

He's said in that Argentine interview he won't be returning there. 

Think I remember the tone was either England or nowhere... It's just a question for whom?

The deal is dead!

I feel like I remember when randomly typing that into transfer topics was funny, it's one of those things that's such a long time ago now though that I'm not even sure it happened.

Think Independiente would be his preferred option, if he want to continue with us; he'll be 'at home' and has popularity over there presumably (having played for them before).

f006fh03.jpg

Looks like Shane warnes and Robbie savages lovechild. With a bit of Kurt Cobain.

Just had a call to say he's signed for another year, my first thought was to come on here to make sure it's true. Then there's no news here. I seem to have been duped. How bizarre.

it doesnt take much to get the bongo drums beating.  until i see a reasonable source on twitter stating it as likely, i'll believe nothing

f006fh03.jpg

Looks more like Britney Spears.

I feel like I remember when randomly typing that into transfer topics was funny, it's one of those things that's such a long time ago now though that I'm not even sure it happened.

ahh the kramaric thread. them was the days. 

when mtwg kept posting pics of dev from corrie to confirm the deal was dead. 

If rumours are in anyway credible, I am hoping that a coaching role would be a great lure. He's already worked with NP for a year and will be two years next year, like Phillips and Powell, hopefully Pearson will convince them to get their coaching career started under his tuition.

Are there many other players in the world you would want working with some of our young cm' s on how to read the game, break up attacks and distribute the ball etc?

I still feel he might be lured by the MLS though.

The coaching role definitely sounds credible. It seems that one of Pearson's most valuable attributes as a manager is his man-management. Now imagine combing Esteban's vision and tactical nous with the man-management techniques Pearson uses, in my eyes he has potential to be a great manager if he chooses and Pearson would be an ideal tutor for the areas he could improve under.

The coaching role definitely sounds credible. It seems that one of Pearson's most valuable attributes as a manager is his man-management. Now imagine combing Esteban's vision and tactical nous with the man-management techniques Pearson uses, in my eyes he has potential to be a great manager if he chooses and Pearson would be an ideal tutor for the areas he could improve under.

Combing his hair would have to be imaginary. ;)

f006fh03.jpg

Call me Caitlyn. :ph34r:

He'll have offers coming in left, right and centre which isn't surprising but from what I've been told the Club are confident he'll sign on for 1 more yr which will include a coaching role.

Links to West Ham etc are just laughable.

He's clearly a guy with morals and loyalty in his blood so no chance he'll go anywhere else in England but the MLS could be appealing to him especially as it's closer to his homeland and I'm sure people are throwing money at him but I strongly doubt money will be a factor in his decision.

Contracts don't finish til June 30th and with players being away on holiday etc there won't be any announcement until after then.

Personally think the sort of guy he is, the love he received from the fans, the experience of last season and the obvious fact he can play another season at the highest level will be a major influence on his decision to stay.

Im also pretty sure that if he did want to eventually move into management he knows he'd be in a pretty good position with us if the managers position was to ever become available.

25yrs supporting this club and he's by far the best player I've seen wearing the shirt! Let's hope he makes the decision we all want

Archived