Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Cambiasso to stay? It depends on the Mrs

Guest MattP

If he doesn't sign, take out an S Jace and use it when you attend the Polo to support Adolfo.

lol Serious respect to you for knowing who Adolfo Cambiasso is.

I'm still convinced the owners thought that's who we were signing when we got Esteban, they have been trying to get him for years for the polo side.

Guest MattP

Cambiasso must hate pre season training i feel like hes gonna string us along right up until the first game, then sign lol

lol The same actually crossed my mind!

Can't blame him to be honest, I'd do it in his position at his age, nice summer off, then stroll back in just before it starts, gains fitness as you go along and your game improves as the season gets longer.

He's got a brain hasn't he?

Cambiasso must hate pre season training i feel like hes gonna string us along right up until the first game, then sign lol

Time to man up and tell the misses your staying.

Do it by txt if she's a little bossy or ask Danny to visit, but FFS tell her.

If she kicks up too much fuss dump her

I don't know if it means anything, but all last night i dreamt that cambiasso went to west ham. They did offer us robert green on loan as a token gesture, coz they respected us as a special club. I don't know if this means they're going to sign robert green too.

I also was in a battle with some ninjas and let one of them go coz he was actually chinese, and 'our war is not with them'.

That might have something to to with shinji okazaki.

I don't know if it means anything, but all last night i dreamt that cambiasso went to west ham. They did offer us robert green on loan as a token gesture, coz they respected us as a special club. I don't know if this means they're going to sign robert green too.

I also was in a battle with some ninjas and let one of them go coz he was actually chinese, and 'our war is not with them'.

That might have something to to with shinji okazaki.

You never should have let that ninja go! You will live to regret it...but not for long!  :ph34r: :ph34r: :unsure::ph34r: :ph34r:

Esteban Cambiasso has turned down an approach from West Ham. The 34-year-old Argentine was outstanding for Leicester City last season and is out of contract at the King Power Stadium though manager Nigel Pearson is keen to re-sign him.

However, Cambiasso has been the subject of offers from other clubs including West Ham but he has opted against that move. The MLS has also outlined franchises where he could become a designated player. One offer that has appealed is understood to be from Belgian side Anderlecht.

Leicester have considered a bid for Caen midfielder N'Golo Kante but he is discussing a move to Marseille.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-3128074/Transfer-news-column-Manchester-City-set-complete-signing-Fulham-teenager-Patrick-Roberts.html#ixzz3dKkX8A80 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

we have to plan. the fixtures are out and pre season is a couple weeks away. i hope nigel has given EC a timescale to make his decison. we want him to stay but we cannot allow this close season to become uncertain as per last (ulloa - yes/no/yes/no/maybe and macarthur - yes/no/perhaps/yes - oh hang on, we got EC - no).  esteban isnt the be all and end all of LCFC and we have to know where we stand or we could miss out on possible targets because we arent certain of our position.

I can't see Pearson giving Esteban a timescale tbh we know he likes to think over his decision as we saw last season and being patient with him will be the only way he will say yes I think. If he does stay it won't be as late as last year anyway 

I'd say this is good news. He has turned down West Ham and that news is public now, so why no news of him turning down Leicester? Surely we would of had confirmation if he was leaving already and he doesn't seem like the kind of person to keep a club with a fan base that adores him waiting for an answer. The anticipation is making me nervous, I just want him to tell me everything is gonna be alright.

When you look at his career record he comes across as a very loyal guy, the way Inter Milan got rid of him and the way we have dealt with him makes it hard for me to believe he would goto another Premier League Club. The bigger question really is what is there left for him to accomplish in his playing career now? He's done what he's set to achieve at Real Madrid, Inter and now Leicester is there 1 more challenge in a different country he wants to have a crack at? 

Think Independiente would be his preferred option, if he want to continue with us; he'll be 'at home' and has popularity over there presumably (having played for them before).

Edit: came across this picture of him during his time then...

f006fh03.jpg

:|

Archived