Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Cambiasso to stay? It depends on the Mrs

Not looking good! This was the guy with the inside track before retirement or the MLS talked about, but not us.

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/calciomercato/cambiasso-considering-mls-after-turning-down-west-hams-offer-the-possible-scenarios/

Well I think it was that bloke!!

He had the inside track on the Kramaric move so.....

Tbh if I was him I'd go to the MLS, somewhere down south where there'd be Spanish speakers, a bit of Spanish language TV and only a couple of hours from Argentina on a plane.

Tbh if I was him I'd go somewhere down south where there'd be Spanish speakers, a bit of Spanish language TV and only a couple of hours from Argentina on a plane.

yeah but it'd be a ****ing effort getting back down belvoir drive for training every day

Tbh if I was him I'd go to the MLS, somewhere down south where there'd be Spanish speakers, a bit of Spanish language TV and only a couple of hours from Argentina on a plane.

Exactly! The only thing I can't get my head round is why would he sign his kids up for another year here? Unless people are talking rubbish.

I pray that he resigns for another year, but, could there be a risk of ruining everything that was beautiful about the man and us last season?

Was an absolute honour to see the man in a Leicester shirt at the KP last season, magic.

Well I'm confident... leicester_shirt.jpg

The club shop isn't, that's why they printed the name slanted, so you can go back and return it in exchange for a different name lol

In all seriousness, I think we know very little about what's actually going on. Hopefully, that's because Nigel is doing business the way he prefers to do business, and brings his man back for another year in the end.

Archived