Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Cambiasso to stay? It depends on the Mrs

Thanks Albert. Anything else in the pipeline?

Not really mate, always quiet at this time as everyone is away on holiday.

Preston interested in Nuge but won't be able to afford his wages.

The lads report back on July 7th so hopefully there will be some movement around then.

No doubt Walsh Snr will have a few tricks up his sleeve!!! Walshie with a licence to spend >>>> deadly!!

Not really mate, always quiet at this time as everyone is away on holiday.

Preston interested in Nuge but won't be able to afford his wages.

The lads report back on July 7th so hopefully there will be some movement around then.

No doubt Walsh Snr will have a few tricks up his sleeve!!! Walshie with a licence to spend >>>> deadly!!

Anything re: Huth??

Someone told me yesterday his kids had definitely enrolled for another year at school and he was about to sign a new deal at Leicester worth £60-70k a week. Apparently he was also urging Pearson to bring in Michael Essien to play alongside him?

Not too sure about the merits of Essien and the thoughts of City paying anyone £70,000 a week is staggering but if anyone is worth it Cambiasso is.

But i thought his son was only 18 months old, how can he be enrolled at school for another year, implying he was only 6 months old when he started.

Indeed - until we see a reliable Twitter feed making a statement (perhaps the Italian chap that seemed ITK last year), we remain clueless. Albert states that the club are confident he will sign. However, that doesn't mean he will.

Someone told me yesterday his kids had definitely enrolled for another year at school and he was about to sign a new deal at Leicester worth £60-70k a week. Apparently he was also urging Pearson to bring in Michael Essien to play alongside him?

Not too sure about the merits of Essien and the thoughts of City paying anyone £70,000 a week is staggering but if anyone is worth it Cambiasso is.

Essien signed for Panathinaikos at the start of June.

Just been told they are now Doing an FA coaching licence based out of Leicester Grammar, so he has in fact enrolled himself  at Leicester Grammar....

As a licenced coach, I just checked the courses available at present and as is usually the case not many courses running in Leicestershire. I'll assume he will skip level 1 as that is a turn up course, nothing for level 2 or uefa B listed unless he is already at PRO A stage and .... can't see anything listed.

di marzio (the Italian journo who seems to know the score re EC) posted that having refused West Ham, he was either going to retire or try the MLS. No mention that he would extend with us.

Perhaps the club are trying to convince him to retire Into a coaching role whilst giving us a last hurrah. Bit like Phillips.

Personally, I can't see it happening but we live in hope.

As a licenced coach, I just checked the courses available at present and as is usually the case not many courses running in Leicestershire. I'll assume he will skip level 1 as that is a turn up course, nothing for level 2 or uefa B listed unless he is already at PRO A stage and .... can't see anything listed.

Are you being serious? Did you really just check?

Are you being serious? Did you really just check?

unfortunately yes. under some alcoholic influence I completely missed the joke. However, I was logged in at the time which kinda made me think. ooh I will check rather than 'hes taking the piss' :-)

Just to get it off my chest, after reading many times on here that they have, will call Leicester Grammar School and ask whether Esteban's kids have been enrolled for next year - sounds a bit pervy, I know.

If they ask why, I'll respond by saying some geezer or so from Foxestalk had an argument over this.

:P

Is it likely he will have told at least Pearson, likely the players too whether he is staying or going.

I know everyone is on holiday but doubt we'd miss out on possible transfers and delay possible transfers just because a player hasnt made his mind up yet.

:ermm:

unfortunately yes. under some alcoholic influence I completely missed the joke. However, I was logged in at the time which kinda made me think. ooh I will check rather than 'hes taking the piss' :-)

lol that's quality!

Unless a big english club capable of winning the league or playing in champs league comes in to take him i just dont see the point in a sideways shift at this point in his career especially to team like west ham or stoke etc. Maybe they are better than us (side note: not really) but he wont win shite with them other then more money perhaps?

Archived