Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Cambiasso to stay? It depends on the Mrs

West Ham to offer big money? .....If it was just about money for Cambiasso, would we have seen him grace our shirt last season? There seems to be alot more to the man than that.

I dont know him but i get the same sense...also in one of the links above he is alledged to have said the following which i think bodes well

""[in England] emotion predominates over the tactical side in a very funny football, all the stadiums are full. Our objectives were all met. Get to the Premier League, play and be loved in a new team." 

Read more at: https://www.clubcall.com/leicester-city/cambiasso-puts-return-plans-on-hold-1772058.html?

Cambiasso is a very wealthy man who, in footballing terms, has been there, done that, and got the teeshirt. Look at what he has said and how he conducted himself last season. This man is all about personal challenges. He'll be mulling over his next challenge now and all we know is that he has said it won't yet be returning to Argentina. Will it somehow be linked with Leicester City? Well, we're going to have to wait to find out but, I very much doubt it has anything to do with blowing bloody bubbles!

I think they are supposed to be pretty bubbles not bloddy bubbles.

I was speaking to somebody at the club today. Esteban is keen to stay but it depends on Mrs Cambiasso. Maybe we should do what Sunderland fans did and send this young lady some flowers? Thoughts?

Tell him Leicester is quite a way from that sex pest predator john Terry and if he stays away from London she will be safe !!

I don't think Cambiasso would leave us unless a big Prem Team came in with European football and that is unlikely, I also don't think he would insult the fans by making a sidewards move to a different club. He has been here one season and is already a legend he knows how much it would hurt us if he left for West Ham or someone.

As long as West Ham offer us either Mark Noble or Kevin Nolan (both vastly experienced) in return - we've got a deal.

You do realise that Cambiasso is out of contract making him a free agent? Which means West Ham or any other club don't have to offer us a deal. They only have to offer a deal to the player.

We took the chance on him when other clubs wouldn't, they wanted trials didn't they? We made him our highest paid player, and he is worshipped here. I think If his character is what we believe he will sign with us if he stays in the EPL

I am nearly 44 years old and ashamed to say that right now in order of importance the top 3 people I love are....

My son

Esteban

The missus (sorry hun!)

What is happening to me ffs - err actually nah not much really but never have I held a footballer in such high regard as I do this man and he is 9 years my younger!!

TBF mate..Esteban is the best shag...then comes your son, .. sorry to say your misses is a distant third...

Think, deep down, he wants to stay but wants to keep family happy.

His celebration v QPR showed that he's certainly enjoyed himself here, and there was no indication then (body language) that suggested he wanted to leave.

Archived