Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Cambiasso to stay? It depends on the Mrs

The problem with playing for us again is that it can't get any better. A total anti-climax for him.

Why can't it get any better for him with us? He could help us to a top half finish and possibly win a cup. He could become an eve bigger legend at LCFC than he is already.

Why can't it get any better for him with us? He could help us to a top half finish and possibly win a cup. He could become an eve bigger legend at LCFC than he is already.

Hope you're right. The euphoria from the end of last season would be difficult to beat which is why I think he will choose a new challenge.

I'd say this is good news. He has turned down West Ham and that news is public now, so why no news of him turning down Leicester? Surely we would of had confirmation if he was leaving already and he doesn't seem like the kind of person to keep a club with a fan base that adores him waiting for an answer. The anticipation is making me nervous, I just want him to tell me everything is gonna be alright.

I would think if Esterban were to play longer in the PL it will be for us.  His decision will be us or another league like the MLS or back to Italy. 

To be honest as much as he was great for us if he can't make up his mind bin him.

Ok we don't know the inner workings he may have agreed but if not bin him.

Nige has to make his plans if Cambi is not sure after last season bin him and walk on.

Good as he was he aint bigger than our club.

To be honest as much as he was great for us if he can't make up his mind bin him.

Ok we don't know the inner workings he may have agreed but if not bin him.

Nige has to make his plans if Cambi is not sure after last season bin him and walk on.

Good as he was he aint bigger than our club.

I reckon nothing will be confirmed until July. I doubt the club is in a rush to make him decide as either way we'll be looking to strengthen that position.

If he signs, great. Until then transfer business as usual.

I reckon nothing will be confirmed until July. I doubt the club is in a rush to make him decide as either way we'll be looking to strengthen that position.

If he signs, great. Until then transfer business as usual.

Can't understand this approach. Do you bust a gut and go the extra mile to get a target in when you don't know if EC will stay or not? Answer is that you probably don't and therefore could miss out on your target who will go somewhere else. To dither is to risk our PL future.

Can't understand this approach. Do you bust a gut and go the extra mile to get a target in when you don't know if EC will stay or not? Answer is that you probably don't and therefore could miss out on your target who will go somewhere else. To dither is to risk our PL future.

Seeing as we have fairly light squad as it is, and even if Cambiasso does stay it will only be for one more year, I don't think his decision will affect our approach in the transfer market. Even if he's stays we should still be looking to bringing in his long-term replacement right now.

Seeing as we have fairly light squad as it is, and even if Cambiasso does stay it will only be for one more year, I don't think his decision will affect our approach in the transfer market. Even if he's stays we should still be looking to bringing in his long-term replacement right now.

A potential stand out player will want to be first choice

Big players tend to have big egos

Atleast if we do get Cambiasso for another year, it will by us extra time to find an alternative! Don't get me wrong I would hope the management team already have 2/3 ideal replacements in mind so I think we will be fine regardless of the outcome.

But obviously resigning Cambiasso for another year would be a dream.

Maybe he's waiting to see how well we strengthen the team, he'll want to see that we're at least trying to improve the overall quality of the team.

For us, signing for Leicester would be a no brainer. We all love the club, and for most of us our lives are in and around the City.

It's not as straightforward for him though. Other than what was developed last season, he has no ties to the club, his family would probably pick somewhere else to live given the choice, and he's not looking for game time to progress his career. It takes as long as it takes, and if he signs then I'll be thrilled, if not then I'lm grateful for everything he gave us and I wish him all the best.

I hope he stays but if not, then I wish him all the best and thank him for his efforts during his season with us.

It has been an absolute pleasure watching this man in a Leicester shirt, quite possibly the best one touch footballer I've seen play for Leicester.

Think Independiente would be his preferred option, if he want to continue with us; he'll be 'at home' and has popularity over there presumably (having played for them before).

Edit: came across this picture of him during his time then...

f006fh03.jpg

:|

The black skirt just does not go with the red blouse,,the eye liner looks nice though!!

Archived