Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Cambiasso to stay? It depends on the Mrs

West ham do have that extra advantage of playing European football next year so that could turn his head. I would like to think tho that he enjoyed it here and would want to stay or go abroad and not to another prem club

If anything, this;

West Ham will be among 104 teams whose European campaigns will begin with the first qualifying round on 2 July, with three rounds to negotiate before August’s play-off round determines the 22 teams who come through the qualification process and advance to the Europa League’s group stage.

Should put him off!!

my dad did house improvements 4 craig levein in 2k6 bt craig upped roots part way thru the renuvashun and took my dads halogen heater so the moral of this story is dont heat lcfc staff because they leave so if you see a halogen heater make sure that you kill it so it doesnt get clsoe to our esteban because if it did he would leave and every1 wud h8 that and the city wud be in a st8 of morning but for longer than the morning time. it would always be morning time which wud make bad things happen to our climbate and then we wud all die from a massive wave and heaters make things hotter anyway so for gods sake just stop making things so hot and chill out and we will keep the esteban.

my dad did house improvements 4 craig levein in 2k6 bt craig upped roots part way thru the renuvashun and took my dads halogen heater so the moral of this story is dont heat lcfc staff because they leave so if you see a halogen heater make sure that you kill it so it doesnt get clsoe to our esteban because if it did he would leave and every1 wud h8 that and the city wud be in a st8 of morning but for longer than the morning time. it would always be morning time which wud make bad things happen to our climbate and then we wud all die from a massive wave and heaters make things hotter anyway so for gods sake just stop making things so hot and chill out and we will keep the esteban.

jesus! what school did you go or do? Because i will not be sending my kids there!

you get me bruv!

My brain hurts :blink:

West ham do have that extra advantage of playing European football next year so that could turn his head. I would like to think tho that he enjoyed it here and would want to stay or go abroad and not to another prem club

Dont think Esteben gives a fu'ucck about europa league with west ham when hes been there and done it with bigger and better teams..

I am nearly 44 years old and ashamed to say that right now in order of importance the top 3 people I love are....

My son

Esteban

The missus (sorry hun!)

What is happening to me ffs - err actually nah not much really but never have I held a footballer in such high regard as I do this man and he is 9 years my younger!!

Whilst i accept we might loose EC and that as well as no news on Huth and James out for approx a year the squad will need quite a bit of money sent on it.In the run in Huth and EC were our best players by far and my nerves cannot stand another bottom of the table fight. I fail to see why NP keeps on insisting there will not be much transfer activity if it doesn,t happen his job will be on the line.

James wants to be back by september at latest

https://www.clubcall.com/leicester-city/james-revelling-at-leicester-1769930.html

If West Ham want him he'll go. Anyone who thinks he'd choose us over them are deluded. There is no loyalty in football anymore im afraid!

i want to save this quote and post it at a later date, to be a dick

I'm gonna pop around and "see" his mrs tonight. Cambi re-signing is assured (unless he plays for Bordeaux when she learns the truth).

Cambiasso is a very wealthy man who, in footballing terms, has been there, done that, and got the teeshirt. Look at what he has said and how he conducted himself last season. This man is all about personal challenges. He'll be mulling over his next challenge now and all we know is that he has said it won't yet be returning to Argentina. Will it somehow be linked with Leicester City? Well, we're going to have to wait to find out but, I very much doubt it has anything to do with blowing bloody bubbles!

Archived