Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
brisfox

Cambiasso to stay? It depends on the Mrs

He is the best free transfer ever from Real to Inter on a free then to us on a free, ok we got one season but the Real to Inter free transfer has to go down a one of the greatest snatches of all time

rachel riley?

Leicester City midfielder Esteban Cambiasso 'not returning to Argentina' to finish playing career

http://www.leicestermercury.co.uk/Leicester-City-midfielder-Esteban-Cambiasso/story-26686585-detail/story.html

Its not even certain he will play again is it?, this quote (which i assume is his?) doesnt fill me with confidence.

"Our objectives were all met. Get to the Premier League, play and be loved in a new team."

Its not even certain he will play again is it?, this quote (which i assume is his?) doesnt fill me with confidence.

"Our objectives were all met. Get to the Premier League, play and be loved in a new team."

That and the.

"I have not even thought about it yet"

He's enrolled his son back into a school in Leicester apparently. A customer who's son goes there told me at work today, any truth I don't know but we will soon see!

Its probably a safeguard... If he doesnt end up staying in Leicester im pretty sure he could afford the couple of thousand pounds cancellation fee...

http://www.sportsmole.co.uk/football/leicester-city/transfer-talk/news/esteban-cambiasso-undecided-on-future_228433.html

Apologies if it's been posted.

Seems from what he said - "I still have not thought about it. I know that they did ask this question but I cannot answer.'' - this will go to the wire.

Yeah itys a rehash of an old story from a few days ago...

Archived