Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Strikers - how many goals each?

For those predicting Okazaki to get 4-6 goals, if you're correct, will you consider him a waste of money? 

Yes. I think he'll get between 7-10 goals but offer more in terms of his workrate though, similar to Vardy.

Ulloa - 8

Vardy - 10

Kramaric - 8

Okazaki - 9

They'll all hit a very similar number in my opinion.

For those predicting Okazaki to get 4-6 goals, if you're correct, will you consider him a waste of money? 

Depends on his all-round performance.

I personally wouldn't be. But no doubt people will say he his. This lad needs 6-12 months to get use to his team mates & settle in to the style of play of the premier league. But obviously his performes should still be of a good standard.

This season's goal tallies:

Leo 11

Nuge 5

Vardy 5

Kramaric 2

Wood 1

(Shinji 12)

I know we were shit for ages but I don't think we're going to get another 25 goals like some are suggesting

This season's goal tallies:

Leo 11

Nuge 5

Vardy 5

Kramaric 2

Wood 1

(Shinji 12)

I know we were shit for ages but I don't think we're going to get another 25 goals like some are suggesting

I think people are thinking that Pearson won't try to go for a point for half a season this time and will set the team up to attack like at the end of last season

if we can get two into double figures and still have great assist numbers from vardy/nuge/another one then it'll be a success. 

people genuinely thinking we're gonna have one hitting nearly 20 goals and two others in double figures?! no idea how true it is but i doubt many, if any, clubs in the whole league had more than two strikers in double figures. 

Okazaki: 14      

Ulloa: 9                       

Kramaric: 7                              

Nugent: 4

Vardy: 3

Yes, I genuinely believe that Nugent will score more goals than Vardy. I guess we'll just have to wait and see who's right at the end of the season. 

If we have two strikers with 10 goals in the league Id be happy as that probably means we as a team are creating great service for our strikers. Gonna assume ulloa and okazaki to get the most goals, which kramaric, vardy, mahrez contribute mostly with assists.

Archived