Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sol thewall Bamba

Strikers - how many goals each?

In for a penny...

Kram.......16

Shinji.......14

Vardy.........8

ulloa.........10

Nugent.......5

King............7

mahrez.......6

Schlupp......6

Huth............5

Fuchs..........3

god if one has dreams dream big, I say!!!

Lets face it until we know which players find their form, and become automatic top 12-13 write-ins then its all just dreams and hopes, based on absolutely.......nothing.

Kram - 16

Ulloa - 11

Ozakazi - 9

Vardy - 8

Mahrez - 7

Nugent - 5

So our top 6 scorers - without the likes of Cambiasso, King and Schlupp - are going to outscore Liverpool and Southampton's total from last season?

Seems logical.

Some people are being very optimistic. I don't think we realise what a good a tally 11 goals was for Ulloa this season.

https://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/premier-league/top-goalscorers.html

Morgan's own goal reputation is a bit harsh too. He's put two in his own net in his three and a half years here.

Optimistic thoughts and dreams, thats part of being a fan.Like the thoughts on winning the lotto, if at all dream big.

I presume, like me many looked at the individuals, and gave out what they thought they singularly could achieve, if the others lagged.The Grand total no more than a coincidence.

If Ulloa , Schinji, Vardy or Kram, could have good game time, one would hope Ulloa scores a few more than last season, plus, why not see a 3some repeat that feat from sometime in the past of....Smith, Lineker, Lynex 57 goals in one season between them.

Whatever strikers we have, we need to improve on giving them a better service they had for 65% of the games last year.

one reason we still need another top CM, even if we secure Cambiassos services.

• 4 months later...

Archived