Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Sly

Next Leicester City Manager Odds

It's gonna be klopp, it HAS to be

Would be a dream, if he was announced on Monday, then sacking Pearson and appointing him I would finally understand why ... as good as Pearson was for us, Klopp is a huge step up and would be the manager that could fulfil what the owners want to achieve...

You could be right, bookies adjust odds due to money being placed on certain bets, more money on one the odds come down.

So all this talk of X or X being favourite is speculation and no way points to who will be appointed.

Big Sam, Klopp, Hiddink and MON are all pipe dreams by some I would say.

If any of those ended up here I'd be astounded.

I can't help but think it is going to be such a disappointment.

Just trying to remember that if they get it right it is going to be the start of really exciting period! (?)

People actually believe we have a chance of getting Klopp?

It's highly unlikely, but not unrealistic.

Our owners are (supposedly) incredibly ambitious and wanting top 6 eventually. Klopp and his agent have said that he'd be willing to join - or at least consider -a PL club outside of the 'elite' clubs for a new challenge.

While that remains the case and the only information there is, it can't be ruled out and we can still hope.

Is it likely? No. But it's possible.

No. Nobody SERIOUSLY thinks we are going to get him ffs, so I don't know why people are saying they are deluded.

The only reason his name is being mentioned is because he is one of only 2 or 3 available coaches in the world who would improve us and justify the sacking of Pearson.

Why not, remember when Cambiasso signed plenty thought we would never come and then when he did many thought he had only come for a pay check. Now is the time to build on last year the signings so far have all boosted the squad so why not, we have a lot less baggage than some and if we don't ask we will never know.

Can I remind people of Dortmund and Klopp's demise last season? They were in the bottom three for months. Some might say Klopp needs to boost his reputation again, we would be a perfect fit for him, do you think a top 6 club would approach him after what happened last season?

Can I remind people of Dortmund and Klopp's demise last season? They were in the bottom three for months. Some might say Klopp needs to boost his reputation again, we would be a perfect fit for him, do you think a top 6 club would approach him after what happened last season?

Yes.

Of course they will, he's got a fantastic reputation and is extremely well thought of.

Well apparently Real Madrid for one.

Anyone who thinks we have a chance of getting klopp needs to play that over in their head - "nope to real Madrid, but if that little known Midlands based team who were just above the relegation zone last year come knocking let me know. "

Well apparently Real Madrid for one.

Anyone who thinks we have a chance of getting klopp needs to play that over in their head - "nope to real Madrid, but if that little known Midlands based team who were just above the relegation zone last year come knocking let me know. "

you know whilst I too think this is unlikely, you patronise some people when they present reasonable arguments - i.e

Their argument

He and his agent have gone on record as saying Klopp wants to manage in the premier league - nothing else interests him outside or Germany or England

He wants a job in the prem

He prefers a team below the top 4 that he can help grow like he did Dortmund

Money is not of interest to him, moreso that the club has an energy about it and ambition

He is one phone call away from a move to the prem

reported he is avoiding the press as he has a secret to keep.

Your argument

He turned down real madrid so he will hardly consider Leicester.

Ok let us analyse your argument

He wants a job in Germany or England                                      Real Madrid.......fail               Leicester............ tick

He wants a job in the premier league....                                     Real Madrid ..... fail               Leicester............. tick

He is one call away from a job in the prem ...                             Real Madrid.......fail               Leicester..............poss

He prefers a club below bottom 4 to grow like Dortmund           Real Madrid.......fail                Leicester..............tick

He has a secret to keep                                                              Real Madrid.......n/a               Leicester.............. poss - more likely Liverpool

I doubt he will come here too but your argument as to why it would not happen doesn't stand up

‘The important thing is new ideas not money. It is important to make the next step. And I think England is the only country where I should work next to Germany because it’s the only country where I know the language.’

Read more: http://metro.co.uk/2015/07/05/jurgen-klopp-puts-premier-league-clubs-on-alert-after-admitting-he-wants-to-work-in-the-premier-league-5280703/#ixzz3f21YSYYo

you know whilst I too think this is unlikely, you patronise some people when they present reasonable arguments - i.e

Their argument

He and his agent have gone on record as saying Klopp wants to manage in the premier league - nothing else interests him outside or Germany or England

Money is not of interest to him, moreso that the club has an energy about it and ambition

Your argument

He wants a job in Germany or England Real Madrid.......fail Leicester............ tick

He wants a job in the premier league.... Real Madrid ..... fail Leicester............. tick

He is one call away from a job in the prem ... Real Madrid.......fail Leicester..............poss

He prefers a club below bottom 4 to grow like Dortmund Real Madrid.......fail Leicester..............tick

He has a secret to keep Real Madrid.......n/a Leicester.............. poss - more likely Liverpool

I doubt he will come here too but your argument as to why it would not happen doesn't stand up

Liverpool fit the bill for sure, and is far more likely the only problem is they already have a manager and no sign of them sacking him yet...

I doubt we will even ask him the question

Well I question the owners ambition if that is the case. What do they have to lose from trying?

Unlikely, highly unlikely he'll be interested but try, atleast ****ing try, don't ask, don't get.

Guest Cujek

Their argument

Your argument

He wants a job in Germany or England                                      Real Madrid.......fail               Leicester............ tick

He wants a job in the premier league....                                     Real Madrid ..... fail               Leicester............. tick

He is one call away from a job in the prem ...                             Real Madrid.......fail               Leicester..............poss

He prefers a club below bottom 4 to grow like Dortmund           Real Madrid.......fail                Leicester..............tick

He has a secret to keep                                                              Real Madrid.......n/a               Leicester.............. poss - more likely Liverpool

Anyone know his skype? I will call him now.

Archived