Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Ranieri's Assistant Manager / Head Coach ?

I was just about to moan about having my post deleted, but I've realised you're spouting the same drivel in more than one thread Dickov lol

Let's put it this way, there's no point being negative until a ball has been kicked in anger. Until then, and if it goes wrong, you will have cause to say "I told you so".

Biggest loss of all will be Steve Walsh in the new set up. He won't be in the match day team anymore.

Pretty clear to me that the club are holding out for Pearson's team to leave once he gets a job- that way they don't pay compensation to sack them all. There's no way all these coaches are working in harmony together

You do realise Ranieri and Walsh worked together for four years at Chelsea? 

Reality not negativity. Bar Leicester City, everything in my life is perfect thanks. In fact I'm getting married next week so it couldn't be better!

The club are a shambles though

That's good to hear. All the best pal.

They aren't a shambles though are they? You're being quite dramatic. We're financially sound, as it stands we've a half decent squad that with 2 new central midfielders and maybe another centre half and a winger and we're stronger than last season. Ranieri is hardly a disaster, his record doesn't show a series of relegations. It shows a lot of short stints (1-2 years) at clubs where he seems to improve them before stagnating and leaving either voluntarily or being pushed, he also has a fairly good record in the transfer market. He's got money to spend here as well so before anyone questions it's easy to attract players when you've a big budget, he'll not have too many problems here either.

I get you are upset about Pearson, but you're glossing over the quite diabolical October - February/March where if Ranieri has a similar patch you'll be going berserk on here about it. Not to mention his embarrassment he's caused this club last season, he's sadly got to take the blame for his dismissal. Him keeping us up was sensational and capped off a very good era under him but it was time we went our separate ways.

That's good to hear. All the best pal.

They aren't a shambles though are they? You're being quite dramatic. We're financially sound, as it stands we've a half decent squad that with 2 new central midfielders and maybe another centre half and a winger and we're stronger than last season. Ranieri is hardly a disaster, his record doesn't show a series of relegations. It shows a lot of short stints (1-2 years) at clubs where he seems to improve them before stagnating and leaving either voluntarily or being pushed, he also has a fairly good record in the transfer market. He's got money to spend here as well so before anyone questions it's easy to attract players when you've a big budget, he'll not have too many problems here either.

I get you are upset about Pearson, but you're glossing over the quite diabolical October - February/March where if Ranieri has a similar patch you'll be going berserk on here about it. Not to mention his embarrassment he's caused this club last season, he's sadly got to take the blame for his dismissal. Him keeping us up was sensational and capped off a very good era under him but it was time we went our separate ways.

I don't get the mad panic pal! We have lost one player of note. Our defence looks far stronger and we have swapped Okazaki for Wood. A couple of decent buys and we are a lot stronger than last year. Its a shame our manager is unlikely to choke slam anyone this year and I will miss the death stares and abuse of the press but we move on.

Says who?? concentrate on your wedding and stop worrying about something you have absolutely no control over.

Wait and see and I'll be proven right.

Will do

Pray tell, what did he do as part of our match day squad last season?

More than some Italian who can't speak English will do probably.

Pray tell, what did he do as part of our match day squad last season?

For the first two-thirds of the season, he sat with Nige in the Stand, trying to keep him calm !  Then he hovered around the Tunnel at Home matches, chatting to Birch.

Wait and see and I'll be proven right.

Will do

More than some Italian who can't speak English will do probably.

Surely if someone is sat in the stands it would be better to relay their message to Claudio in a language they both speak fluently rather than missing the point they are trying to make by speaking in broken English? Do you read the Daily Mail by any chance pal?

Surely if someone is sat in the stands it would be better to relay their message to Claudio in a language they both speak fluently rather than missing the point they are trying to make by speaking in broken English? Do you read the Daily Mail by any chance pal?

No I read the Times. Hilarious how nasty some people get on here just because someone has an opinion!

I don't get the mad panic pal! We have lost one player of note. Our defence looks far stronger and we have swapped Okazaki for Wood. A couple of decent buys and we are a lot stronger than last year. Its a shame our manager is unlikely to choke slam anyone this year and I will miss the death stares and abuse of the press but we move on.

I agree. Cambiasso is a big loss but it also means we HAVE to find his long term replacement now rather than next year. We need 2 midfielders and I expect both to be an improvement on what we've got.

He's just trying to state that if we're to lose any of Walsh's impact, then it's a worry. He seems to have been a huge part of our success over the past few years - anyone would want him to continue what he's doing and with an influx of new coaches, his role could change.

I agree. Cambiasso is a big loss but it also means we HAVE to find his long term replacement now rather than next year. We need 2 midfielders and I expect both to be an improvement on what we've got.

I like the idea of some dynamic unknown dude and then some aging maestro. Like when Celtic signed Lubomir Moravcik

It will be very interesting to see if Shakespear et al leave when Pearson gets a new job. I have been told something quite interesting re. this whole matter and if 'Pearsons team' dont follow him then Ill be inclined to believe it.

Do tell....

I tell you something if people think our club is a shambles imagine being a Villa fan right now! lol.

Our squad is short in one or two positions but everywhere else we have a very good competitive squad. It will all get sorted in due time & everyone will be wondering why we was panicking so much! Onwards & upwards.

Archived