Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Ranieri's Assistant Manager / Head Coach ?

Paolo Benetti and Giorgio Pellizzaro have joined the coaching staff. Andrea Azzalin has joined the Fitness/Sports Science staff.

We are going to need a stadium expansion just to accommodate all the backroom staff.

Hopefully one of them will be able to coach taking and defending set pieces.

Did they bring a new goalkeeping coach with them?

Hopefully one of them will be able to coach taking and defending set pieces.

Did they bring a new goalkeeping coach with them?

Pellizzaro is a goalkeeping coach, and Benetti is listed as a 'technique coach'. 

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/paolo-benetti/profil/trainer/4823

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/giorgio-pellizzaro/profil/trainer/4825

Paolo Benetti and

I saw Benetti play for Ascoli against Notts County in the 1995 Anglo Italian Cup Final at Wembley. He was their Right Back if I remember rightly.

County (with Gary Mills) won 2-1 - Oliver Bierhoff was playing for Ascoli

Dos and Donts were given to the players and staff today . I spoke to someone not too happy with them . no flip flops was one new rule lol ! he sounds as though he is a bit of a disciplinarian which I don't mind one bit . starting as he means to go on !!

I see he was Goalkeeping Coach at Chelsea for 3 years when Ranieri was there.  Hopefully he might speak a bit of English - which I doubt Benetti will (he's never worked here).

I see he was Goalkeeping Coach at Chelsea for 3 years when Ranieri was there.  Hopefully he might speak a bit of English - which I doubt Benetti will (he's never worked here).

If he was then he didn't do to bad for them probably helped pick out Cech and Courtois.

There is every chance that when Pearson gets another job in the championship in the next few months, his backroom staff will end up moving with him, so if Ranieri hadn`t brought anyone else in, and they all up and left, it would mean him bringing in new staff at short notice, that the players don`t know, and part way through the season, which would be far from ideal.

At least now, he has a few faces in that he knows, and that by the time Pearsons staff leave, (if they do) the players will be familiar with.

Dos and Donts were given to the players and staff today . I spoke to someone not too happy with them . no flip flops was one new rule lol ! he sounds as though he is a bit of a disciplinarian which I don't mind one bit . starting as he means to go on !!

We need a copy of that list!

Has purpleronnie been setting the rules?

No flip flops allowed? Most Saturday sides fine you for not having them!

Always thought Stowell wasn't great anyway. He'd be the only one I wouldn't mind seeing leave. 

Agree with that. I don't know how he's managed to stay here for so long.

Because he's good at his job and everyone there liked him, where as people on here are just guessing he's not good at his job?

Because he's good at his job and everyone there liked him, where as people on here are just guessing he's not good at his job?

Every goalie seems to have gone backwards under him. Schmeichel improved at the back end of last season, perhaps due to Schwarzer rather than Stowell?

Every goalie seems to have gone backwards under him. Schmeichel improved at the back end of last season, perhaps due to Schwarzer rather than Stowell?

What Keepers would they be then?

Because Kasper was playing for Leeds and is now playing in the premier league after constantly winning awards and being voted best Keeper in the champ.

Chris Weale was playing for Yeovil town before we signed him.

This "the keepers go backwards" stuff is just a load of guff once more to target certain people. Reality is, nobody knows how good he is at his job.

Because Kasper was playing for Leeds and is now playing in the premier league after constantly winning awards and being voted best Keeper in the champ.

This "the keepers go backwards" stuff is just a load of guff once more to target certain people. Reality is, nobody knows how good he is at his job.

Who was the goalie that ended up at Sunderland?

Speaking to someone who went to Lincoln on Tuesday and they saw "a new guy (well, a very old guy !)" working with Schmeichel and Schwarzer in the warm-up - not Stowell.  Sounds like the new Italian chap.  Has Stowell gone ?

Biggest loss of all will be Steve Walsh in the new set up. He won't be in the match day team anymore.

Pretty clear to me that the club are holding out for Pearson's team to leave once he gets a job- that way they don't pay compensation to sack them all. There's no way all these coaches are working in harmony together

lol

Stop being so sensible!

Speculate and make stuff up!

Biggest loss of all will be Steve Walsh in the new set up. He won't be in the match day team anymore.

Pretty clear to me that the club are holding out for Pearson's team to leave once he gets a job- that way they don't pay compensation to sack them all. There's no way all these coaches are working in harmony together

I'm genuinely concerned for your well being. Negativity takes its toll and this is 3 weeks of it now Dickov, something's got to give. Take a breather pal. You're not doing yourself or anyone else on here any favours.

I'm genuinely concerned for your well being. Negativity takes its toll and this is 3 weeks of it now Dickov, something's got to give. Take a breather pal. You're not doing yourself or anyone else on here any favours.

Reality not negativity. Bar Leicester City, everything in my life is perfect thanks. In fact I'm getting married next week so it couldn't be better!

The club are a shambles though

Archived