Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
bald reynard

Ranieri's Assistant Manager / Head Coach ?

Correct. Ranieri has bought a goalkeeping coach with him but they are both working together.

I guess 'Ranieri's guy' is being 'inducted' before Stowell jumps ship, to join Nige, Shaky & Walsh WHEN they get a new club.

I was told coaching staff and assistant manager but I suppose the Am bit could be somebody's tongue running away with them?

The point was it seems to be that the old faces won't be around at some point. The way it was said I took it to mean that the big two (shakey and Walsh) would leave of their own accord but, as much as people want to believe otherwise, when you get info it tends to come second hand rather than straight from the people involved.

As GingerrrFox says, the 'Assistant Manager' is probably Paolo Benetti, who I think has been Ranieri's Assistant at a few clubs.  He's been with Claudio since 2007 - at Juventus, Roma, Inter Milan (Technical Coach at all those) and Monaco (his Assistant Manager there).  The only recent job he's not helped Ranieri with, was with the Greek national team - and we all know what a success Claudio was there (perhaps not having Paolo helping him, was the reason for his 'downfall' !). 

It's completely obvious what's happening. The club don't want to 'pay off' Shakey, Walsh, Phillips so are keeping them on until Pearson inevitably gets a new job. That's not to say they'll definitely follow him - both Shakey and Phillips live in the midlands and might not want to move?

It does seem outside looking in that there's too many coaches at the club at the moment.

It's completely obvious what's happening. The club don't want to 'pay off' Shakey, Walsh, Phillips so are keeping them on until Pearson inevitably gets a new job. That's not to say they'll definitely follow him - both Shakey and Phillips live in the midlands and might not want to move?

It does seem outside looking in that there's too many coaches at the club at the moment.

It's not like the owners are short of money to pay them off is it?

208506fbc8d2a9fc0be058edd97fb2c4.jpg

This is how they seem to be all of the time, doesn't seem a healthy working relationship really

Hmmm. I wouldn't look into that too much.

208506fbc8d2a9fc0be058edd97fb2c4.jpg

This is how they seem to be all of the time, doesn't seem a healthy working relationship really

OMG Even Nuge is fighting with a team mate. We're doomed I tell ya, doooomed!!!

Don't fancy Rotheram's chances either, look how they're all stood apart, clearly bad blood there too.

480661472-new-manager-claudio-ranieri-ta

CR "errrr ooo are you"

SW "I'm Steve Walsh your assistant".

CR "Oh, you has aged badly. You were great centre back for Leicester"

SW "I'm not that Steve Walsh"

CR "Oh... well stop talking to me so the peoples on Foxestalk can come up with a, how you say... conspiracy"

480925252-manager-claudio-ranieri-and-as

CR "Shakey, at all times  this stick must be between us. That is the English side."

CS *Tear running down his cheek* "That's Nigel's old walking stick, look closely and you can see the left overs of a dogs eyeball. Can you beat wild dogs to death Claudio"

CR"Yes, but that italian way... now stop standing near me".

I bet they don't even have a group chat on whatsapp. 

Claudio: I am very exciting.

Craig Shakespeare has left the group.

Steve Walsh has left the group.

Mike Stowell has left the group.

Kevin Phillips has left the group.

Why are some thinking Pearson is going to Forest?

It's the wrong club for him, Forest seem to like changing the manager every season and get little success from it.

Can guarantee it'll be Sheff Weds/United next for him, he loves that city.

Think he'd sooner sit it out & wait for Premier League managerial casualties, unless a particularly promising project came along.

Archived