Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Col city fan

Let's give Claudio a chance

It'll be interesting to see how much influence the old guard coaching staff have on CR as I wonder if some players will see it as a clean slate to impress the new guy and play out their skin, I'm thinking of those who fell out of starting first team favour with NP like Drinks and Hamer and Liam Moore....

It'll be interesting to see how much influence the old guard coaching staff have on CR as I wonder if some players will see it as a clean slate to impress the new guy and play out their skin, I'm thinking of those who fell out of starting first team favour with NP like Drinks and Hamer and Liam Moore....

Indeed it could be an interesting start to the season hopefully in the right way

Just because a lot of us are doubting the appointment does not mean we won't giive him a chance, however the King Power will be an interesting place on match day if we are bottom 3 after 10 or so games.Might test your patience then or will he be allowed more latitude than Pearson because of his so called international pedigree.

Any so called fans who don't don't support the team / manager if we are in the bottom three after 10 games can **** off, and support Pearson wherever he may be if that's where their priorities lie.

We are fans of LCFC, not ****ing Pearson, fffs!

People need to understand where their loyalties should lie.

Any so called fans who don't don't support the team / manager if we are in the bottom three after 10 games can **** off, and support Pearson wherever he may be if that's where their priorities lie.

It would not surprise me in the least if there are threads after a few weeks praising Pearson (if he's doing well wherever) and slating Ranieri (if he's not doing so well).

Watch this space.

It would not surprise me in the least if there are threads after a few weeks praising Pearson (if he's doing well wherever) and slating Ranieri (if he's not doing so well).

Watch this space.

I registered www.pearsontalk.co.uk for this very eventuality

lol

You enjoy the banter really Raj lol

It's bad enough WHEN we do have things to moan n cry about during the season... Now people are doing it before it starts!!!.lol

I think some turncoats on here have already said they would support Pearson even if he goes to Direby or the red scum ? Wtf ? Despicable in my eyes . . . .

anyone who has foxes player, what did he have to say in his interview?

Key thing was he seemed to know a bit about us from last season and understood the importance of building on the way we play now and not totally change things straight away. He said he won't change things too much, just add some "Italian tactics".

anyone who has foxes player, what did he have to say in his interview?

Just the usual stuff up expect from a manager giving his first interview, he did say that with 4 at the back we conceded to many goals but we looked solid with 3 at the back with Huth in the centre and cambiasso in the middle.... Said he wouldn't be making to many changes in that instance

Key thing was he seemed to know a bit about us from last season and understood the importance of building on the way we play now and not totally change things straight away. He said he won't change things too much, just add some "Italian tactics".

Sounds good to me

1-0 we're gonna win 1-0 lol

Archived