Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Plaudits for our Atmosphere, let's keep it up

Well, relegation was being discussed between peeps today in the stand where I was so I'm not surprised the atmosphere is declining, even Claudio seemed flat, no hand waving or anything.

Personally I do not think we will be relegated and that we will turn things around eventually :)

Edited by ithuriel

• 5 weeks later...

Well the seige mentality went well didn't it....

I've been converted to the way of thinking we need to push the players with noise, at the same time we still need to show abit of effort on the pitch to get us going, works both ways.

It's hard to get up and be positive when you're watching that.

Shit on and off the pitch.

Edited by Matt

If the players put everything in the crowd respond and the place will rock. What we have had for the most of this season is 70% effort and that doesn't wash. Never on the front foot second to nearly every ball against a bang average team, really hard to get behind these kind of performances at the minute. Bar the man city game and half hour vs stoke,

has been dogshit for months

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Neil_LCFC said:

If the players put everything in the crowd respond and the place will rock. What we have had for the most of this season is 70% effort and that doesn't wash. Never on the front foot second to nearly every ball against a bang average team, really hard to get behind these kind of performances at the minute. Bar the man city game and half hour vs stoke,

Agreed, you can tell that the crowd want to get behind the team as after the first went in they started to close down and attack more and the crowd responded. Its when we decide to sit back and not attack for 5-10 minutes everything goes quiet.

Also think the song choice at certain times needs to be looked at. After we had been on the attack and SK1 was all shouting and singing, when the blues go marching in started to be sung really slowly which in my opinion killed off any momentum the crowd had which made it go quiet again bar Union FS who to their credit sang all game as always.

2 minutes ago, Neil_LCFC said:

Typical bullshit response from a fan that doesn't really care about atmosphere.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

Our fans are wank.

So are our players, the only consistent thing about the club.

You never know if the players stop being shit, the fans might make some noise.

From the first minute today they gave nothing to even consider making a noise about, except the usual predictable, clueless, lacklustre shite they have become.

Edited by Monsell1976

4 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

From the first minute today they gave nothing to even consider making a noise about, except the usual predictable, clueless, lacklustre shite they have become.

why the fvck do you still keep going then.

8 minutes ago, Monsell1976 said:

That's precisely the point mate. You have literally just proven my point. Only any noise when we're winning.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dan LCFC said:

That's precisely the point mate. You have literally just proven my point. Only any noise when we're winning.

No there is always noise when there is effort, getting in players faces getting on the front foot in games and there has been hardly any of it this season. If we are losing and having a go the crowd respond and get behind the team not only when we are  winning . Blaming the fans is a piss poor excuse for what's going on at the minute. We aren't the ones living the lavish lifestyles of millionaires swanning about and not doing our jobs properly. 

2 minutes ago, The soup nazi said:

By the sound of it you only sing when we're winning. 

Nice one Neil.  Top man!

No problem anytime . Slate me expect to get some back don't ever say I don't care, I care too much that's the problem it's a shame some of them playing don't seem to care as much at the minute.

4 minutes ago, Neil_LCFC said:

No problem anytime . Slate me expect to get some back don't ever say I don't care, I care too much that's the problem it's a shame some of them playing don't seem to care as much at the minute.

If you cared you'd support them, not constantly moan about them when they're down. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, The soup nazi said:

why the fvck do you still keep going then.

Why the **** do you, does that answer your question.

Would I be what people call plastic if I **** off now, or do I do what I have done for many years, not always like what I see but still go.

Im not going to be a happy clapper and cheer a shower of shite, who are putting in lacklustre performance's week after week.

Play like they give a ****, and I will back them win, lose or draw

• Like 2

Just now, Monsell1976 said:

Why the **** do you, does that answer your question.

Would I be what people call plastic if I **** off now, or do I do what I have done for many years, not always like what I see but still go.

Im not going to be a happy clapper and cheer a shower of shite, who are putting in lacklustre performance's week after week.

Play like they give a ****, and I will back them win, lose or draw

I support my city. Pround of it as well.

You my friend sound like you need a new hobby 

• Like 1