Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Plaudits for our Atmosphere, let's keep it up

18 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

To be fair to them they were the only ones singing yesterday. I stand at the back of SK2 and them and the Everton fans were all I could hear. Just because they sang "Leicester till I die" doesn't mean they were targeting people ffs. lol 

Everton fans ?! They're the quietest set of fans home and away in the league. They sang what once after they scored ? Well I stand in sk1 and 100% they were targeting people leaving after the 2nd. Shouts of " **** off you plastics " aswell. There's no need to tell people how to support their team. If people wanna leave , it's up to them. I'm not gonna get high and mighty about it though like these super fans. 

Their arrogance though when other people start a chant is unbelievable. They won't join in, has to be them who do the chant starting. I'm sick of this Euro contentional shitty chanting though. The black tshirts and the flags. We're not ultras and England has it own culture, we don't need to be a 2nd rate Palace. Calling themselves Filbert spirit is amazing aswell, they haven't recreated anything from Filbert street, just shat on the legacy. 

5 minutes ago, Hugo Sanchez said:

Everton fans ?! They're the quietest set of fans home and away in the league. They sang what once after they scored ? Well I stand in sk1 and 100% they were targeting people leaving after the 2nd. Shouts of " **** off you plastics " aswell. There's no need to tell people how to support their team. If people wanna leave , it's up to them. I'm not gonna get high and mighty about it though like these super fans. 

Their arrogance though when other people start a chant is unbelievable. They won't join in, has to be them who do the chant starting. I'm sick of this Euro contentional shitty chanting though. The black tshirts and the flags. We're not ultras and England has it own culture, we don't need to be a 2nd rate Palace. Calling themselves Filbert spirit is amazing aswell, they haven't recreated anything from Filbert street, just shat on the legacy. 

Or it's because hardly anyone else starts the chants? The only other chant that gets started that's not them is Leicester, Leicester Leicesterrrrrr which gets the whole kop involved. Without them the ground would be awful. Especially the KOP

• Like 1

It's not about having a fans section to create a atmosphere though, it's their attitudes what wind me and a lot of people up. If they wanna sing for 90 minutes fair play but stop giving it the big one about being better fans then everyone else. 

I'm not targeting everyone in this clique because Some aren't buying into their ultra crap. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Hugo Sanchez said:

You know what , I'm sick of them divs in sk1. What started out as a "let's create a atmosphere and get the kop singing" as sadly turned into a " egotistical bunch of nob heads who think their better then everyone." I didn't leave after the 2nd, but people who did were subjected to them singing " Leicester till I die " being aimed at them. 

Also what I hate about them, today they were about 10 of them singing " on our way" and the whole kop was singing Leicester Leicester leicesterrr. They didn't join in, still singing their song and they won't join in with anyone other chant what's not started by these super fans. 

One goon doesn't even watch the game, spends the game jumping up and down on his seat, whist looking across the kop !! They sing the same boring song for 5 minutes and it's not catching on, will they stop and go for something else ? Nooooope, as to be their songs. I'm not targeting every member of the F.S but the majority of them are nobs, who think their better then everyone else. 

What started off, as a great idea as sadly turned into people getting ****ed off by then. Do I like standing and singing at footy ? Yes 100%, do I like all this shitty ultra crap ? No it's embarrassing, the songs aren't even good. Just stupid noises and jumping up and down like No Marks , 2nd rate palace fans. They even have black t shirts with F.S printed on them !! 

I've always supported safe standing and creating a better atmosphere down the ground. I went into N block back in 07, I went and stood with the fosse boys and I moved into sk1 to stand and sing but I'm not having this " we're better fans then you because we jump up and down and singing Leicester till I die at people walking out on the 91st minute after watching that Shite today. 

I don't think the LTID chant was aimed at the people that were leaving early at all. I think it was more aimed at the performances that we've been seeing by the squad. No matter how bad or good the team are playing, we're Leicester to the end. No matter what

• Like 2

Our fans are s***. but for some reason everyone thinks we're class because someone will capture a 15 second video of the entire ground singing "champions of England we know what we are" People expecting the players to dictate the atmosphere are nothing more than deluded and utter spoilt kids. Why should the players play well to entertain people if all they do is moan every time someone makes an honest mistake? You can argue it works both ways if you want the players to play we'll encourage them. Ironically the loudest noise yesterday was when king headed the ball out of defence and it went to an Everton shirt people were on his back instantly, support him sing his name, that's what demoralises a team. Unfortunately the mentality from our fans is not there. 

• Like 1

UFS can support Leicester anyway they want but drop the Arrogances and stop being high and mighty. I'm not on about the flags at the back of the kop, I'm on about them ones they wave. 

Also I don't sit and stare at the pitch for 90 minutes, again well done you arrogant tard. I just don't jump up and down and sing shitty songs stolen of some shitty German club. Why don't you take your pathetic black t shirts off and start wearing blue and white if you support the club so much ? 

Seriously love Leicester, **** FS. 

4 minutes ago, Hugo Sanchez said:

UFS can support Leicester anyway they want but drop the Arrogances and stop being high and mighty. I'm not on about the flags at the back of the kop, I'm on about them ones they wave. 

Also I don't sit and stare at the pitch for 90 minutes, again well done you arrogant tard. I just don't jump up and down and sing shitty songs stolen of some shitty German club. Why don't you take your pathetic black t shirts off and start wearing blue and white if you support the club so much ? 

That's just childish now mate come on.

Edited by Countesthorpe Fox 1884

8 minutes ago, Hugo Sanchez said:

Calm down princess.

I don't stand with UFS but I'm glad they are there, I remember the KOP (embarrassing) before they set up.

I stood on L1 yesterday for the 1st time in 3 years, it was embarrassing in the main, no atmosphere and more singing 'champions of England, you'll never sing that' at Everton......absolute plebs

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Hugo Sanchez said:

You know what , I'm sick of them divs in sk1. What started out as a "let's create a atmosphere and get the kop singing" as sadly turned into a " egotistical bunch of nob heads who think their better then everyone." I didn't leave after the 2nd, but people who did were subjected to them singing " Leicester till I die " being aimed at them. 

I've always supported safe standing and creating a better atmosphere down the ground. I went into N block back in 07, I went and stood with the fosse boys and I moved into sk1 to stand and sing but I'm not having this " we're better fans then you because we jump up and down and singing Leicester till I die at people walking out on the 91st minute after watching that Shite today. 

Ash, you actually think people sang LTID at the people leaving? Probably the most paranoid thing I've ever read. We'd just gone 2-0 down at home - why would you think it was anything other than a reaction to the goal going in? 

Since I started going to the football people have always sang songs like 'sing your hearts out for the lads', LTID, 'loyal supporters' and more recently the quite ridiculous 'if you're watching on the tele you're a cvnt' - all of which (except the latter) have been sung for years by a large proportion of our support.

Suddenly people now take those songs personally - as if they are a slight against their personal loyalty. People complained on here when 'loyal supporters'/'sing your hearts out' were sang at Watford. Probably other occasions too. They need to grow up. 

• Like 3

No they were good at first , improved the atmosphere and I moved to sk1 to support them. It's the ultra crap I feel let's them down. The kop at Filbert st wasn't full of ultras. I'm not branding all the UFS with this, just a key element have a were better supporters then you attitude. 

No they were good at first , improved the atmosphere and I moved to sk1 to support them. It's the ultra crap I feel let's them down. The kop at Filbert st wasn't full of ultras. I'm not branding all the UFS with this, just a key element have a were better supporters then you attitude. 

How many of the key element have you personally met? 

20 minutes ago, C-man said:

Ash, you actually think people sang LTID at the people leaving? Probably the most paranoid thing I've ever read. We'd just gone 2-0 down at home - why would you think it was anything other than a reaction to the goal going in? 

Since I started going to the football people have always sang songs like 'sing your hearts out for the lads', LTID, 'loyal supporters' and more recently the quite ridiculous 'if you're watching on the tele you're a cvnt' - all of which (except the latter) have been sung for years by a large proportion of our support.

Suddenly people now take those songs personally - as if they are a slight against their personal loyalty. People complained on here when 'loyal supporters'/'sing your hearts out' were sang at Watford. Probably other occasions too. They need to grow up. 

This wasn't aimed at members like you who have for years tried to improve the atmosphere. Honestly when people were leaving from SK1, the corner started chanting "Leicester till I die" aimed at people leaving. We shouldn't be turning on other fans right now. The atmosphere has dropped off massively. Sk1 should unite the kop together not have this we're better attuide then you. 

You know ive always been a fan of safe standing and making the atmosphere better, but I'm not having this ultra nonsense. It might work on the continent but it has no place in English football. We can still create a good atmosphere without it. 

I think the UFS have lost sight of what they were created for, to improve the atmosphere. Not to belittle fans.

42 minutes ago, Hugo Sanchez said:

So I'm an arrogant tard for making a minor point that you see as an assumption about you. But your fine to act like a child towards a group who actually no **** all about?

Please explain the arrogances you assume they have. Because I was guilty of having the same. But went and had a beer and spoke to them.

And why do wavers offend you so much. It's just their way of supporting and watching. Why is your way so much better?

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Lako42 said:

I stood on L1 yesterday for the 1st time in 3 years, it was embarrassing in the main, no atmosphere and more singing 'champions of England, you'll never sing that' at Everton......absolute plebs

Do these people actually have knowledge or interest in the history of the game. It's ****ing embarrassing.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Hugo Sanchez said:

Also what I hate about them, today they were about 10 of them singing " on our way" and the whole kop was singing Leicester Leicester leicesterrr. They didn't join in, still singing their song and they won't join in with anyone other chant what's not started by these super fans. 

One goon doesn't even watch the game, spends the game jumping up and down on his seat, whist looking across the kop !! They sing the same boring song for 5 minutes and it's not catching on, will they stop and go for something else ? Nooooope, as to be their songs. I'm not targeting every member of the F.S but the majority of them are nobs, who think their better then everyone else. 

What started off, as a great idea as sadly turned into people getting ****ed off by then. Do I like standing and singing at footy ? Yes 100%, do I like all this shitty ultra crap ? No it's embarrassing, the songs aren't even good. Just stupid noises and jumping up and down like No Marks , 2nd rate palace fans. They even have black t shirts with F.S printed on them !! 

I was also in SK1 yesterday and was there until the final whistle. I'm absolutely sure that "Leicester till I Die" was a direct response to the Everton fans singing "Everton till I Die", which took the piss considering how shit their support was throughout the match. I also heard that from SK2 onwards.

Have to say I don't remember the group ignoring the main "Leicester, Leicester" chant for their own song either. In fact I noticed they joined in with "Come on Leicester" when the rest of the kop were chanting it for corners, etc.  Do you know roughly when this was in the match?

It's funny how quickly things can turn in football, on and off the pitch. I remember fans turning on eachother, particularly at Old Trafford in 2015 with people arguing over Pearson. Either way, it's a time when the fans need to pull together because the situation we're in as a club is pretty bad at the minute.

• Like 2

This wasn't aimed at members like you who have for years tried to improve the atmosphere. Honestly when people were leaving from SK1, the corner started chanting "Leicester till I die" aimed at people leaving. We shouldn't be turning on other fans right now. The atmosphere has dropped off massively. Sk1 should unite the kop together not have this we're better attuide then you. 

You know ive always been a fan of safe standing and making the atmosphere better, but I'm not having this ultra nonsense. It might work on the continent but it has no place in English football. We can still create a good atmosphere without it. 

I think the UFS have lost sight of what they were created for, to improve the atmosphere. Not to belittle fans.

I'm in the KOP and have been for years. The UFS lot have improved the atmosphere loads and I've never found them to be elitist or arrogant.

I didn't take offence to the chant at the end, and I walked out after the second goal. I chose my way (mainly out of absolute dismay and disappointment at the performance), they choose theirs.

Why is your way better? The atmosphere was poor before they started up so I don't know what you want it to go back to? And I'm pretty sure they don't all wear black t shirts so I'm a bit confused by your rants 

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, Hugo Sanchez said:

No the kop at filbert st was full of the same sort of people who now stand in l1. Having 90 mins of what would now be banter with away fans. Offering them outside for a fight. All good fun in its own way.

But as I say times and football moves on. The club ****ed up when keeping the kop as the south stand and moving the away fans. We all know the reasons why and we won't ever change it now.

So we are stuck with what we have. Ufs have tried something new and clearly plenty buy into it else we wouldn't notice them would we. I don't get why it's such a problem if it's not the English way what is.

Kicking **** out of rival supporters. Or the modern sit in silence?

Our ground is considered one of the best to go which is a sad state but it shows how bad English football is across the board. I'd rather ufs expand and get more involved. Than those ****ing clappers.

• Like 1

I stand with union fs and when the second goal went in I opted to leave and head for the exit. When I heard the "Leicester till I die" chant I joined in with it walking down the stairs. I didn't take it as if they were abusing me. They were just backing the team. Some people just like to moan over little things lol 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Countesthorpe Fox 1884 said:

Our fans are s***. but for some reason everyone thinks we're class because someone will capture a 15 second video of the entire ground singing "champions of England we know what we are" People expecting the players to dictate the atmosphere are nothing more than deluded and utter spoilt kids. Why should the players play well to entertain people if all they do is moan every time someone makes an honest mistake? You can argue it works both ways if you want the players to play we'll encourage them. Ironically the loudest noise yesterday was when king headed the ball out of defence and it went to an Everton shirt people were on his back instantly, support him sing his name, that's what demoralises a team. Unfortunately the mentality from our fans is not there. 

Get real, why should they perform if people moan, how about because it's their job, which they are paid money that most could only dream of.

If I was fortunate enough to be in their shoes, I would give 100 % every game, and if people get on at me if I do something wrong, I could live with it as I know I'm giving my all.

Can some of these players honestly say they are giving it their all.

Feel for king and albrighton at present, because neither are good enough at this level, and both out of form in a team out of form.

What a boss you would be to work for, if I kept making the same mistakes every time, I wouldn't get a bollocking, or get criticism, incase it stopped me wanting to do the job, but with that I would have no motivation not to make those mistakes. lol