Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Weller in Tights

Plaudits for our Atmosphere, let's keep it up

50 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

That's precisely the point mate. You have literally just proven my point. Only any noise when we're winning.

Not when we are winning, when we are creating, looking like we are interested, just not as we are at present, playing with little or no conviction.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, The soup nazi said:

I support my city. Pround of it as well.

You my friend sound like you need a new hobby 

What I ****ing nob you are, who the **** do you think you are, ****ing super fan.

I don't need jumped up pricks like you to tell me what I need to do, or how to do it.

1 minute ago, LCFC FOX said:

Ah we're not winning every week so let's boo the team and constantly slate them. I'm sure that'll help.

bring on relegation where half our fans disappear again

Will never disappear, will never leave before the end. But will boo a style (or lack of style) of play and shocking managerial decisions that are making us a laughing stock. Never expected us to win every week. But never expected us to play for 0-0 every week. 

Just now, Monsell1976 said:

What I ****ing nob you are, who the **** do you think you are, ****ing super fan.

I don't need jumped up pricks like you to tell me what I need to do, or how to do it.

I'm no super fan ffs

You seem a miserable person that's all. Why do you go when all you do is moan. I don't get it.

7 minutes ago, The soup nazi said:

I'm no super fan ffs

You seem a miserable person that's all. Why do you go when all you do is moan. I don't get it.

How do you know what I do at the ground.

You are asking why I go, and should get a new hobby, judging me as not being a good fan.

This is a forum for opinions, and to praise or vent after a match, you don't attend matches with me, so making assumptions that I'm a bad fan, after a vent on here

I stand in l1 and support my team, and guess you stand in sk1, but I praise when praise is due, and have a moan when things are bad for this long.

Before being patronising, maybe you should know more about a person before you make judgement, and calling them names.

Edited by Monsell1976

We were shocking today on and off the pitch. I know as fans should get the players going etc. But our fans don't just respond to results, we respond to effort and desire shown on the pitch. 

After their first goal many in the kop stood up and were rallying the team. But the next 10 minutes were slow and we created no chances. It just deflates the fans and ruins the atmosphere.

just my opinion, but the fans are just wanting 100% effort from the players that we deserve. 

Edited by LCFCtotheprem
  • Like 2

Atmosphere is messy. Clappers become annoyance and creates random clapping sequences. Seems to encourage a clap and no voice. We dined off it in the great escape run, carried it through to our amazing champions campaign, bit like the players this year - weve all decided well never recreate it so given up?

• Like 1

I think whatever we all think about the team at the moment and however bad it gets we need to really get behind the team for the rest of the season.

genuinely this season however flat might just turn out to be bigger than last season in the long run as long as we can stay up

lets cheer them on

up the Foxes

• Like 1

I thought considering the shite served up on the pitch the support was decent, the Everton away support was non existent until they scored the first goal.

Fact is, I was expecting us to lose today when I saw the team sheet and we are in a desperate relegation fight now because we are not going to reach 40 points the way things are going.

For the first time in years I turn up expecting defeats now, this team has sapped all my confidence in them by so many lacklustre performances and strange managerial decisions.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Neil_LCFC said:

No there is always noise when there is effort, getting in players faces getting on the front foot in games and there has been hardly any of it this season. If we are losing and having a go the crowd respond and get behind the team not only when we are  winning . Blaming the fans is a piss poor excuse for what's going on at the minute. We aren't the ones living the lavish lifestyles of millionaires swanning about and not doing our jobs properly. 

I honestly don't think today was a lack of effort. It's too simplistic to say that. It's the lack of quality.

I didn't agree with the substitution of Gray myself but the reaction was embarrassing, they would all be badmouthing that in the dressing room and deservedly so.

Most atmospheres in this country are appalling but that doesn't excuse our own. Ours was one of the few OK ones but it's now a mix of clappers that about 5% of people even bother using and big boy syndrome. It's piss poor really.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Wookie said:

It wasn't a lack of effort from the players that was the reason we lost, it was a lack of ability. Poor atmosphere all around - normally we respond well to shit reffing decisions but not today.

We definitely don't get on the refs back enough. Couldn't believe the lack of stick Attwell got today.

I didn't leave before the end but staying and watching an extra 90 seconds of clueless football doesn't make you better than anyone else. Bragging about staying makes you look like bit of a tit, imo. Openly abusing fellow City supporters makes you an absolute cvnt, in my eyes. I really thought it was going to kick off like it did a few times in our first season back in the Premier League. 

Interestingly, I'm an SK1 STH and I didn't recognise the lads doling out the worst of the abuse. It was like they were trying too hard to fit in.

First ever game, was it? Had too many to drink, did you? Borrow dad's season ticket, did you aye?

Get to fvck!

Edited by Danizen
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Hugo Sanchez said:

You know what , I'm sick of them divs in sk1. What started out as a "let's create a atmosphere and get the kop singing" as sadly turned into a " egotistical bunch of nob heads who think their better then everyone." I didn't leave after the 2nd, but people who did were subjected to them singing " Leicester till I die " being aimed at them. 

Also what I hate about them, today they were about 10 of them singing " on our way" and the whole kop was singing Leicester Leicester leicesterrr. They didn't join in, still singing their song and they won't join in with anyone other chant what's not started by these super fans. 

One goon doesn't even watch the game, spends the game jumping up and down on his seat, whist looking across the kop !! They sing the same boring song for 5 minutes and it's not catching on, will they stop and go for something else ? Nooooope, as to be their songs. I'm not targeting every member of the F.S but the majority of them are nobs, who think their better then everyone else. 

What started off, as a great idea as sadly turned into people getting ****ed off by then. Do I like standing and singing at footy ? Yes 100%, do I like all this shitty ultra crap ? No it's embarrassing, the songs aren't even good. Just stupid noises and jumping up and down like No Marks , 2nd rate palace fans. They even have black t shirts with F.S printed on them !! 

I've always supported safe standing and creating a better atmosphere down the ground. I went into N block back in 07, I went and stood with the fosse boys and I moved into sk1 to stand and sing but I'm not having this " we're better fans then you because we jump up and down and singing Leicester till I die at people walking out on the 91st minute after watching that Shite today. 

I left after the second yesterday so was probably subject of the "till I die" chant. But at away games I've noticed these days that those who don't or cannot stand get shouted at by a minority "stand up", "stand up if you ...". 

Theres just not enough atmosphere but what do people expect when the team selection and performances suck every bit of enthusiasm and confidence out of the fans. When I saw "22" go up on the board for Gray to come off it just summed everything about this season up.

9 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Nobody booed apart from the substitution. As a fan to show displeasure the only thing we can do is boo, unless you want to run up to Ranieri and tell him he's wrong.

We all work 5 days a week (some longer) and will never earn what those players earn. All I ask for two hours a week is for them to put effort in, try, justify their wages but no - week in week out this season they've not turned up, consistently under performed. If I want to boo at the end of the game, having spent my money and my time to watch them perform poorly, then I'll boo.

People who tell me I can't moan or boo should "disappear" too.

They're low on confidence that's all. Yes they're playing shite but booing just doesn't help. In fact it just builds more pressure on them. Does it please you when you boo? 

• Like 2

Well I must have been pretty quick getting out after the second went in as I missed the 'Leicester til I die' chant. 

I never leave if there's one goal in it but in all the years I've not missed a two goal comeback in injury time. For the sake of leaving four minutes early I got home twenty minutes earlier. 

I don't buy into all this support the lads loyalty BS I know plenty on high priority who went to Porto and bailed out at half time. I honestly don't get it I wasn't going to stay to the end yesterday and give them a rousing round of applause but equally I wasn't going to stay and boo them off. The game was effectively over Everton were playing keep ball and drawing fouls even before they killed us off.

8 hours ago, Hugo Sanchez said:

You know what , I'm sick of them divs in sk1. What started out as a "let's create a atmosphere and get the kop singing" as sadly turned into a " egotistical bunch of nob heads who think their better then everyone." I didn't leave after the 2nd, but people who did were subjected to them singing " Leicester till I die " being aimed at them. 

Also what I hate about them, today they were about 10 of them singing " on our way" and the whole kop was singing Leicester Leicester leicesterrr. They didn't join in, still singing their song and they won't join in with anyone other chant what's not started by these super fans. 

One goon doesn't even watch the game, spends the game jumping up and down on his seat, whist looking across the kop !! They sing the same boring song for 5 minutes and it's not catching on, will they stop and go for something else ? Nooooope, as to be their songs. I'm not targeting every member of the F.S but the majority of them are nobs, who think their better then everyone else. 

What started off, as a great idea as sadly turned into people getting ****ed off by then. Do I like standing and singing at footy ? Yes 100%, do I like all this shitty ultra crap ? No it's embarrassing, the songs aren't even good. Just stupid noises and jumping up and down like No Marks , 2nd rate palace fans. They even have black t shirts with F.S printed on them !! 

I've always supported safe standing and creating a better atmosphere down the ground. I went into N block back in 07, I went and stood with the fosse boys and I moved into sk1 to stand and sing but I'm not having this " we're better fans then you because we jump up and down and singing Leicester till I die at people walking out on the 91st minute after watching that Shite today. 

To be fair to them they were the only ones singing yesterday. I stand at the back of SK2 and them and the Everton fans were all I could hear. Just because they sang "Leicester till I die" doesn't mean they were targeting people ffs. lol 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, LCFC FOX said:

They're low on confidence that's all. Yes they're playing shite but booing just doesn't help. In fact it just builds more pressure on them. Does it please you when you boo? 

Like I said, people yesterday booed the strange substitution when our best attacking player went off.

Personslly the only time I've ever booed is at full time. I don't think about whether it pleases me or not, it's just frustration. 100k a week and they put in consistently lack lustre performances? What's right about that.

If I performed like that at work, my boss would drag me to one side and tell me. Doesn't help my confidence though.

Edited by Fox92

2 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

Like I said, people yesterday booed the strange substitution when our best attacking player went off.

Personslly the only time I've ever booed is at full time. I don't think about whether it pleases me or not, it's just frustration. 100k a week and they put in consistently lack lustre performances? What's right about that.

If I performed like that at work, my boss would drag me to one side and tell me. Doesn't help my confidence though.

How do you know they're not getting bollocked? I understand if you don't want to sing because the performance is shite. I understand if you want to leave early. I understand if you refuse to clap a player off. But booing is just pointless and stupid as it helps no one imo

• Like 1