Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
copunk

Players you forgotten had played for us

15 hours ago, pleatout said:

How very dare you! he made 22 appearances.  Every one a defensive masterclass.

My mistake. I've clearly deleted those games from my mind. I can remember him making a crazy attempt at a clearance at the Kop end & skewing it out for a corner. He gave a furtive look at the crowd that seemed to say 'look, I don't know what the sodding hell I'm doing here either',

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stoopid said:

My mistake. I've clearly deleted those games from my mind. I can remember him making a crazy attempt at a clearance at the Kop end & skewing it out for a corner. He gave a furtive look at the crowd that seemed to say 'look, I don't know what the sodding hell I'm doing here either',

he gave all of us hope that anyone of us could be plucked from the crowd "if they were short".

He is a legend in my eyes for the simple reason he always tried.  The fancy Danns (do you see what i did there) of this world sometimes looked like they didnt give a hoot but Leet, Geoff Scott, Paul Ramsey, Coatsworth ( the list goes on) all looked like they took every goal conceded and every defeat personally.

2 hours ago, pleatout said:

he gave all of us hope that anyone of us could be plucked from the crowd "if they were short".

He is a legend in my eyes for the simple reason he always tried.  The fancy Danns (do you see what i did there) of this world sometimes looked like they didnt give a hoot but Leet, Geoff Scott, Paul Ramsey, Coatsworth ( the list goes on) all looked like they took every goal conceded and every defeat personally.

Ok, but...

Not sure I'd take honest endeavour  - however well-intentioned - over pure ability. I want to see players like Mahrez, Izzet, Worthigton pulling on that blue shirt. Players who could do things that no-one watching in the crowd could.  Not some bloke from Wigston who I think could have been me if I'd kept off the beer & fags...

7 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Correct, played one good season for the foxes but barely featured in the following season which was a shame.

Here's another...

Moreno+Leicester+City+v+Macclesfield+Tow

Kaebi.

This thread's a bit redundant though:  If you've forgotten they played for us then how can you post about it? :D 

27 minutes ago, Wymeswold fox said:

Hossein Kaebi.

Some of the media at the time thought the club had a good player on their hands with very strong potential.

Nah sorry Wymes but - like me - you've been bamboozled by the google:  Monty's right it's Moreno vs. Macca.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

remember when he came back after about 2 years of loans and it was like the second coming, everyone hated him but he looked sensational for about half an hour and we were gonna win the league. then he was rubbish again. 

think that was sousa as well. mate that 2010 summer was off the scale. what a club. 

• Like 1