Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Yohan Benalouane

I don't think I've seen more of a liability in such a short space of time. I'm no football expert, but he truly is not fit for Leicester City's 18 right now. His fouls are consistent, he's behind the pace and doesn't use his brain from what i've seen. Unnecessary tackles and pushes when someone who we once considered a potential liability Wasilewski, wouldn't be doing this, or that obviously.

Ranieri has to act and put him in the U21s and get Wasil back in for cover, it's really not right.

Edited by RedSoxUK

Everyone saying he needs to be in the U21s is certainly a bit unfair. I actually did watch him in the U21s at the start of the season and he was too good. His discipline is pretty bad, nobody can deny that, but he does offer some much needed qualities. Versatility, for example. He seems calmer on the ball than De Laet, he's strong, good in the air and prone to doing the unexpected. 

I'd be reluctant to coach the aggression out of him because that's who he is. Maybe he won't become a Leicester great but after only a few appearances I think we're being a bit naive in some of the criticism.