Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxInTheBirstallBox

Celeb beauties

Getting real tired of playing guess who this girl is.

It is annoying, but there's a way around it. Copy the image address, go to Google Images and click the little camera icon next to the search button - paste the image address and it usually gives you the details of the image and what site(/s) it's from

Webbo, if we dont use google's images is there anything they can do? i think what someone said about ask jeeves might be a great idea lol

Google deal with the advertising that funds FoxesTalk, they threatened to pull support if we post lovely nudey ladies whether they're sourced via Google or elsewhere.

Also sorry to be nitpicking but "Google's images" is incorrect - Google neither host nor own image results found via a search, it's just a search engine. I've had it before at work where a customer has supplied us with shit ripped-off photos they wanted to use on a poster. I told them unless they get the rights for usage then legally we can't. They said "just put the copyright symbol then Google next to the photos." They couldn't get their head around the idea that Google doesn't own every website and image that shows up on a Google search.

Edited by Julian Joachim Jr Shabadoo
  • Like 1

Google deal with the advertising that funds FoxesTalk, they threatened to pull support if we post lovely nudey ladies whether they're sourced via Google or elsewhere.

Also sorry to be nitpicking but "Google's images" is incorrect - Google neither host nor own image results found via a search, it's just a search engine. I've had it before at work where a customer has supplied us with shit ripped-off photos they wanted to use on a poster. I told them unless they get the rights for usage then legally we can't. They said "just put the copyright symbol then Google next to the photos." They couldn't get their head around the idea that Google doesn't own every website and image that shows up on a Google search.

Probably should have worded it as "images from google" as to not set off your anal OCD about this lol

Anyways back to the beautiful ladies! 

Most-Beautiful-Women-of-2015-Shakira.jpg

• Like 2