Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxInTheBirstallBox

Celeb beauties

No it ****ing isn't. lol

More of a Blairite, aren't you, Matt?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1182928/So-DO-Minister-Sexy-Skirts---You-tell-Caroline-Flint.html

Sorry, it won't let me post the photos direct - but ample shots of Ms. Flint at that link, even one in a Tory blue dress.

As for Royston's hijab woman image, you'd be better off signing up to "My Stealthy Freedom" on Facebook: http://mystealthyfreedom.net/en/

It's a serious and worthwhile campaign by Iranian women not to be forced to wear the hijab, but comes with the bonus that you'll get a succession of often very attractive hijab-free (and hijabbed) Iranian women in your timeline. Cheers up the day!

Des' Yovanna Ventura photo is the best recent one. What's wrong with some of you blokes, not wanting women to have arses? Are you all into schoolgirls or something? Embrace curves, brothers!  :thumbup:

Edited by Alf Bentley
  • Like 2

More of a Blairite, aren't you, Matt?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1182928/So-DO-Minister-Sexy-Skirts---You-tell-Caroline-Flint.html

Sorry, it won't let me post the photos direct - but ample shots of Ms. Flint at that link, even one in a Tory blue dress.

As for Royston's hijab woman image, you'd be better off signing up to "My Stealthy Freedom" on Facebook: http://mystealthyfreedom.net/en/

It's a serious and worthwhile campaign by Iranian women not to be forced to wear the hijab, but comes with the bonus that you'll get a succession of often very attractive hijab-free (and hijabbed) Iranian women in your timeline. Cheers up the day!

Des' Yovanna Ventura photo is the best recent one. What's wrong with some of you blokes, not wanting women to have arses? Are you all into schoolgirls or something? Embrace curves, brothers!  :thumbup:

Blair's babes certainly take the spoils when it comes to attractiveness, although Flint is looking old now, did you see Liz Kendall on This Week in a dress, heels and tights? If you didn't you missed a treat.

And that's a Facebook page we are both on lol

Edited by MattP

Did you see Liz Kendall on This Week in a dress, heels and tights? If you didn't you missed a treat.

Sadly, I keep being too tired to stay up for This Week - pathetic! I'm clearly missing out both politically (Neil, Johnson & Portillo) and erotically(Kendall).

She's your MP, isn't she? You'll have to invent a pretext to visit one of her surgeries.

Sadly, I keep being too tired to stay up for This Week - pathetic! I'm clearly missing out both politically (Neil, Johnson & Portillo) and erotically(Kendall).

She's your MP, isn't she? You'll have to invent a pretext to visit one of her surgeries.

Officially still in Charnwood despite basically living at my girlfriends in Leicester West, I think I could get away with it though, problem is if I turn up and she's got trousers on I won't really want to hang about, although it would be interesting at the minute as we could both probably have a moan about a certain someone to each other.... :whistle:

Edited by MattP