Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FoxInTheBirstallBox

Celeb beauties

1 mill+ instagram followers = celeb come on. they are famous for being models in the main part. a famous model who is a 12/10 is more beneficial to the thread than something like a newsreader of famous sportswoman who is a 7/10. 

1 mill+ instagram followers = celeb come on. they are famous for being models in the main part. a famous model who is a 12/10 is more beneficial to the thread than something like a newsreader of famous sportswoman who is a 7/10. 

Sorry Scouse, I'm probably an old fashioned throwback fvcker but a million folks on the Internet (not counting multiple accounts) watching your photos doesn't make you a celeb. It's like those Youtube 'celebs' with a fvckton of followers who just talk through Minecraft videos or eat noodles while people watch or shit - nowt real there.

But what do I know? Internet has changed the fame game.

Not denying they're all magnificent, but I'm thinking most of the ladies on this thread should at least be recognisable to your Average Steve who can barely get around Facebook.

i feel you. used to annoy me too but now we don't have a chebs thread to differentiate between random fitties and really famous people who are quite fit. 

but we have legit got people off adverts in this thread, i think models and general "celebrities" are more famous (and more importantly hotter) than those. 

Isn't the definition of a celeb just being famous?

I think that if a million people know who you are then you're famous.

And if they're as fine as some of the birds scouse posts then who's complaining?

and tbf, to the new generation at least, maybe even more widespread, "supermodels" are the most instantly recognisable (and therefore celebrity?) women in the world. 

just cos they didn't get famous from acting or singing or some other genuine talent, simply got famous for being dead fit, they're not exactly unknowns. the likes of kloss, jourdan dunn etc etc are on every red carpet, at every celeb gala or event, in every paper, magazine, on every poster, billboard, advert etc worldwide. doesn't really get more famous than that. 

Edited by ScouseFox

Surely the only qualification you need is to ask yourself would you poke it?

well yeah if some bloody mod hadn't gotten rid of the chebs thread we could put the famous for being fit on the internet and having great boobies in that thread. but them bloody mods, webbo, they ruined everything. anyway, less chat more SEXY SEMI-FAMOUS BITCHES. this is kelly gale who is 10/10. 

tumblr_mwifn0RM5j1rchw7ao1_1280.jpg

Isn't the definition of a celeb just being famous?

I think that if a million people know who you are then you're famous.

And if they're as fine as some of the birds scouse posts then who's complaining?

Not sure about that, the Yorkshire ripper is famous but hardly a celeb!  :ph34r: