Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

January transfers, wish list, available etc.

Javier Hernandez? - only cost Leverkusen 7.3 million recently. I think that's less/around the same as Kram, Okazacki and Ulloa :o

Loic Remy?

Kevin Mirallas?

I'm thinking big, and why not we're 3rd.

But BL are a big club - ask Aranguiz.

Debuchy might be better than RDL and Simpson but he's still not that great, I'm sure there's a decent right back in Ligue 1 or Seria A who's affordable.

Palace got Soure for 2 million.

I know Soure's a left back but that's the sort of player we should be after.

Young, not on high wages, can defend, can attack and pacy.

I really rate Joel Ward at palace. Think he'd do a good job here

Debuchy might be better than RDL and Simpson but he's still not that great, I'm sure there's a decent right back in Ligue 1 or Seria A who's affordable.

Palace got Soure for 2 million.

I know Soure's a left back but that's the sort of player we should be after.

Young, not on high wages, can defend, can attack and pacy.

Wouldn't mind seeing Bruno Peres from Torino here. Pacey attacking minded Brazilian RB.

I bet he's now thinking "oh, so THATS who Leicester are. What the fuch have I done?"

Probably not considering that Bayer are in the Champions League...

I reckon we should sign Joel Campbell from Arsenal and give them first dibs on Mahrez in the summer to sweeten the deal.

lol lol lol

I reckon we should sign Joel Campbell from Arsenal and give them first dibs on Mahrez in the summer to sweeten the deal.

Wasn't impressed by Campbell at all on Sunday. One half decent shot from memory, otherwise disappointing as was much of the Arsenal performance.  

Javier Hernandez? - only cost Leverkusen 7.3 million recently. I think that's less/around the same as Kram, Okazacki and Ulloa :o

Loic Remy?

Kevin Mirallas?

I'm thinking big, and why not we're 3rd.

Remy is Chelsea's best player at the mo! :)

Always rated Callum Chambers but don't know if he'd leave a Champions League bench for us.

Also, really rate Ikechi Anya as a RB.

Janmaat? Jesus. The bloke's toilet.

I agree, I thought when Newcastle signed him he'd be a class signing. Every time I've seen him he's put in some of the worst displays I've ever seen in the prem. He has been terrible for Newcastle

I must be missing something with Joel Campbell. A year ago when we were linked I was quite excited but in hindsight I'm starting to wonder why. Looks like a slightly better Andros Townsend to me. Neither of those pair come close to Riyad.

Mirallas we have absolutely no chance. Just because we're above Everton doesn't mean we're in a position to buy players who start for them. I bet they'd demand the wrong side of £15mil too. He's good but not THAT good.

Leicester City close in on former Chievo and Inter midfielder

Premier League surprise package Leicester City have been linked with a move for the free agent Ezequiel Schelotto after his spell at Inter came to an end.

The naturalised Italian was due to be resigned by Chievo after a year-long loan only for the deal to fall through after Ervin Zukanovic opted to join Sampdoria from the Gialloblu rather than Schelotto’s parent club in a part-exchange deal.

According to Tuttomercatoweb.com, Schelotto has an agreement in place with the Foxes but cannot move to the King Power Stadium until another player leaves as Leicester do not have space in their 25-man squad.

Speculation of Schelotto moving to join Claudio Ranieri’s side also increased as the winger posted photos to his Instagram profile of a visit to London.

Schelotto has one Italy cap to his name and he made 28 Serie A appearances for Chievo during the 2014-15 season.

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2015/11/leicester-city-close-in-on-former-chievo-and-inter-midfielder/

That's the extra winger sorted for Europa Next Season :ph34r:

Archived