Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

January transfers, wish list, available etc.

I think our January transfers if any will depend on where we sit in the table at the end of December.

If we are still up there with the top 4 or 5, I can see us possibly slashing out and maybe going for it to get into Europe.

In this instance, I'd like to see maybe a really decent GK (explanation being Schmeichel's command of the box, especially in defending set pieces).

RB is definitely required, somebody who is better at defending than Simpsn but also better going forward than De Laet.

Splash on a really good CB.

Maybe another wide man, back up or to better what we have.

And another goal scorer.

If we are just in the top half by then, I see him shopping for RB, CB and a new striker to help Vardy.

What about players going out?! I just hope that doesn't happen!

True unless he wants to engineer the move for guaranteed first team football. They also have Callum Chambers as a right back

Perhaps we should go for Chambers.  :P

Debuchy might be better than RDL and Simpson but he's still not that great, I'm sure there's a decent right back in Ligue 1 or Seria A who's affordable.

Palace got Soure for 2 million.

I know Soure's a left back but that's the sort of player we should be after.

Young, not on high wages, can defend, can attack and pacy.

Archived