Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

January transfers, wish list, available etc.

Claudio maybe wanting more goals from central midfield? Can't see any other reason why we're being linked with so many!

And who would he drop?

We may well be 3rd but we're years away from being able to attract Champions League quality strikers.

Loic Remy will not come here.

But he will happily play for Newcastle and QPR...riiight.

I don't think we are years away personally, if we are still 3rd in January top class players will be lining up to join Leicester. I bet that Aranguiz fella feels like a right prat now.

Still think that Giovinco would be a perfect fit on loan from MLS. He is very quick, has great one on one skills and is scoring for fun, top scorer in MLS. Yeah I know it's nothing like the Prem but a two month loan would have no real downside and at worst he might turn out to be the perfect super sub for us. If he did well we might be able to get him permanently for a decent number. He would fit in that number ten role.

Not sure if anyone has posted this as I haven't read through the thread but I was told by someone at the game yesterday that his mate told him Leicester have a deal in place to sign Charlie Austin in January. Anyone heard this?

I told him his mates brother told the butcher who let it slip to the dustman that his sister had overheard it in the beauty salon from the wife of a ex player in bognor regis ..

Not sure if anyone has posted this as I haven't read through the thread but I was told by someone at the game yesterday that his mate told him Leicester have a deal in place to sign Charlie Austin in January. Anyone heard this?

Hope not. I rate him but have serious doubts as to whether Austin and Vardy would click as a partnership.

Vardy and okazaki might not have clicked but at least Vardy is on the shoulder of the last defender.

The last thing I want is Vardy tiring himself out and the goals drying up.

I personally would love us to sign Austin. Vardy has been unreal but he can't carry on at this level of performance all season and he will pick up knocks and suspensions so we need another proven scorer. If Austin bagged 18 playing for that shower of shit imagine how many he could get for us. Not sure if Vardy and Austin could play together but I don't see why not. Get Austin in and get a good partnership with Vardy and we have our England strike force for the euros.

Not sure we can sign world class players just yet.

I'll be happy if we just keep the current squad together. Plenty of strength in depth and if/when a better RB becomes available then we swoop.

lol when I say world class I mean.."potentially going to be world class" as that seems to be more realistic ..

Be nice to see if we keep are current position up going into the transfer window what kind of players we can actually attract though... Very exciting being a Leicester fan currently!!

Not sure we can sign world class players just yet.

I'll be happy if we just keep the current squad together. Plenty of strength in depth and if/when a better RB becomes available then we swoop.

lol when I say world class I mean.."potentially going to be world class" as that seems to be more realistic ..

Be nice to see if we keep are current position up going into the transfer window what kind of players we can actually attract though... Very exciting being a Leicester fan currently!!

Valdez,Austin,janmaat (or the Bournemouth rb), Ritchie (Bournemouth), vlaar. Not all of them, just chucking some names around but all gettable

Archived