Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
simon789us

January transfers, wish list, available etc.

The main players being linked with clubs have all recently signed new deals so unless crazy offers come in I can't see any of them leaving

The main players being linked with clubs have all recently signed new deals so unless crazy offers come in I can't see any of them leaving

Should this be in the new chants thread?

Desperately need another striker who can score with the style of play we now have. None of our back ups look like that is them.

Then a new rb.

Read the Okazaki thread, football has moved on and nowadays and apparently the second striker doesn't need to contribute with goals or assists as long as he chases defenders down.

I know, i was surprised as you probably are. 

Read the Okazaki thread, football has moved on and nowadays and apparently the second striker doesn't need to contribute with goals or assists as long as he chases defenders down.

I know, i was surprised as you probably are. 

but you're not surprised that we've scored so many goals and sit third in the prem.

Desperately need another striker who can score with the style of play we now have. None of our back ups look like that is them.

Then a new rb.

How can we be desperate? We've scored on average more than 2 goals per game this season...

How can we be desperate? We've scored on average more than 2 goals per game this season...

In one sense you're absolutely correct but on the other hand our support striker has contributed only 1 goal and no assists this season. Okazaki, Ulloa and Kramaric. The latter two have barely played so a bit unfair on them but we do need to look at our options because it's a gamble to rely on Vardy and Mahrez to keep scoring at the rate they are because if they do Vardy would have 38 goals and Mahrez 20 by the end of the season which is very, very unrealistic. Ok, we might not need to score as many as we are doing right now to maintain the points haul we are getting but if we don't score as frequently as we are doing now then our defence must improve and that's not as easy as it sounds. Under Pearson we conceded fairly frequently and are equally as bad under Ranieri, it's just the way we play we leave ourselves vulnerable. Therefore we cannot rest on our laurels, improving our attacking options is essential if we want to continue this exceptional period we're in.

Vardy has a knock. What happens if its was worse or if his form drops off? Ulloah doesn't fit our style now and kramaric is crap.

And kramaric is crap..................exactly what was said of vardy, do we learn nothing.....

Even if he isn't we can't afford to just chuck him in given how little he's shown so far. Also can't see him being happy to not even make match day squad for too long.

Even if he isn't we can't afford to just chuck him in given how little he's shown so far. Also can't see him being happy to not even make match day squad for too long.

even if he isn't ? the lad needs support and not to be written off... anyway, I would be worried if any player was happy not getting any major match time. my personal view is given time kramaric will come good, its not his fault we paid 9 million for him... I trust the judgement of the staff who scouted him..they ain't done bad for us..

Might be expensive. We'll probably have to pay for all of his drugs and women as well as his wages

Yeh would be costly but would be well worth it even just for a year. The Thai's can afford it. He'd pay for himself though with the publicity he would draw to the club

Apologies if anyone has already said it but cheeky bid for Ronaldinho ? The guy looked class in that charity match today!

no thanks we got Riyad Mahrez :thumbup:

but truthfully I would have loved to have seen Ronaldinho in his prime in the Prem week in week out and that goes for Messi to .  

I can see that happening but with a player coming the other way in the deal.

No chance, what player of there's would we want that would come here.

Vardy won't be going anywhere for £15m.

2.5 years left on his contract in January and if he goes someone will have to put a bid in that makes a statement that indicates they believe he's a top class player. £15m says we'll take a punt on you and nothing else.

We might be spending £15m on a striker to partner Vardy in January who we don't believe is as good as Vardy so there's no way we'll be letting someone who may be considered world class this time next year for relative peanuts.

Archived