Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Unabomber

Foxestalk Christmas Party

I might attend this as it sounds like it will be a good fight night.

Finnegan v col city fan

The railway man v finnegan

Iniesta v cityfanlee

lianne81 v Aoww

;-)

Anything else on the undercard?

If I get enough relevant background infos and a tail of the tape I'll price em all up and take bets  :cool:

Finnegan v col city fan

Iniesta v cityfanlee

lianne81 v Aoww

;-)

Aoww would win,

I don't do fighting i  would rather walk away than fall out with people as life is to short. 

Finnegan v col city fan

Iniesta v cityfanlee

lianne81 v Aoww

;-)

So you'll be needing a venue that supplies jelly and a paddling pool. Well, at least for the first three contests on the card :)

Dropped one too many bills at the strip club now I gotta start from the bottom again.

reminds me of a time I went to Hamburg on a stag do.went to " The Dolls House" strip bar got smashed and went to get some more money out and pressed an extra zero,within 10 mins the whole lot was gone we ordered nearly every dancer on our table at once.That took some explaining,luckily the boys chipped In when I got home as they shared the experience.Still gets mentioned now.only the stags dad disappeared to see ladies of the night,didn't even deny it.

Anything else on the undercard?

If I get enough relevant background infos and a tail of the tape I'll price em all up and take bets  :cool:

I'll scrap @@Costock_Fox, haven't forgiven him for thinking I was Leicesterpool.

Just as a bit of a warning - I did Karate for 3 weeks when I was 7 so I know how to throw hands 

Finnegan v col city fan

Iniesta v cityfanlee

lianne81 v Aoww

;-)

lianne81 and I would probably sit down and share a bottle of wine. We'll leave the fighting to the little boys. :D

Archived