Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Paris Shootings

In a school ? Qualified school teacher ?

Or like my drongo brother does for the Venezuelan state ?

He teaches English to rich generals and their wives (who all love huge breast implants) who all one day want to live in Florida

I'm now based in a university and of course a qualified teacher.

I was based in a State "language school" from where I taught politicians, astronauts, engineers, state employees of many descriptions... I was also "hired out" to teach private company directors and workers, for a football link I taught Laurent Blanc one to one before he took over at PSG when he was considering/ being considered for the Chelsea job.

Very conflicting reports. 

Telegraph reporting Abaaoud was killed but now I'm seeing other stuff suggesting he got away.

On French TV the prosecuter said neither he nor abdeslam were shot or arrested.

You know what i meant

Sadly I do but the stats relate to the war on terror and what that war has thrown up

Like us the Irish you lads over there will be murdering each other for another 1000 years , imperialist side effects

Nothing to do with the Islamic focused war on terror

I'm now based in a university and of course a qualified teacher.

I was based in a State "language school" from where I taught politicians, astronauts, engineers, state employees of many descriptions... I was also "hired out" to teach private company directors and workers, for a football link I taught Laurent Blanc one to one before he took over at PSG when he was considering/ being considered for the Chelsea job.

Wow fascinating job ! Teaching complicated words must be an issue I'm guessing science terminology is translated

I think it's a myth ISIS want us to bomb them, no one wants to be bombed especially one who are losing territory like they are.

The reason they are doing this to countries that have attacked them is to try and warn others off joining what eventually would be a grand coalition.

Normally I'd agree but in ISIS' case, they actually want a full blown war, preferably in Dabiq (hence all their propaganda being based around there). It's part of some nonsense prophecy about the army of the caliphate beating the invading romans in Dabiq then going on to sack Constantinople as part of their end times story. Given the prophecy also talks about Islamic Jesus coming back and defeating the enemies of sharia, they're not going to see themselves as risking defeat either.

Normally I'd agree but in ISIS' case, they actually want a full blown war, preferably in Dabiq (hence all their propaganda being based around there). It's part of some nonsense prophecy about the army of the caliphate beating the invading romans in Dabiq then going on to sack Constantinople as part of their end times story. Given the prophecy also talks about Islamic Jesus coming back and defeating the enemies of sharia, they're not going to see themselves as risking defeat either.

Amazing coincidence is I've just glanced through the latest ISIS magazine online and then read this. Got to hand it to them it's a fair effort in terms of graphics and publishing.

Were the horoscopes up to much?

Crap

But the "Dear Fatima" Column was a howl

The guy who gambles drinks whiskey sleeps with prostitues and shoplifts is asking is he can find any meaningful way to repent and please Allah

Old Fatima's response was fantastic

Pop along to Syria learn a little Koran , then strap up for a Big Bang and a trip to see 24 virgins !

Wow fascinating job ! Teaching complicated words must be an issue I'm guessing science terminology is translated

Teaching complicated ideas is the problem.

I first have to try to understand the technical/diplomatic/innovative ideas that they want to express before working with them on their présentations/interviews/general English. However it can be quite fun, especially finding out about things before the rest of the public know - like space projects, Airbus planes, French "Policy"...

The main man is dead it seems

His wife was blown up

He was shot

Washington post and various newspapers running this in last few mins

According to news over here there is no proof that he is dead. As of this moment they still don't know how many people died in the flat in the bomb blast - at least 2 is the best we have. The woman and other(s) unknown.

Archived