Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Paris Shootings

Sign this petition which wants the government to make clear the results of cutting the police and military on their ability to protect the general public from terrorism?!?!

Please sign and share.

No, I mean PLEASE.  Only 9 people have so far and I know 5 of them.

https://petition.parliament.uk/petitions/113264

Why  don't they give the money to the NHS and fire brigade and children services then have a telethon to raise money for nuclear weapons?

BREAKING: French media reporting that an explosive vest similar to the ones used in Parris Attacks found in Montrouge, France

Yeah in the bin.

They think that the guy on the run was supposed to blow himself up but had second thoughts dumped the vest and the car and then called friends in Belgium to pick him up. It's the mistakes like that which can help catch out other people complicit in these acts.

New hostage situation breaking. Hopefully the end game for the remaining terrorists on the run.

I don't think it's anything to do with the bombings - are you talking about Roubaix?

http://www.cracked.com/blog/isis-wants-us-to-invade-7-facts-revealed-by-their-magazine/

Isis magazine. Guest editor Mariella Frostrup, including 3 exciting quinoa recipes and eco-friendly family holiday ideas in Tuscany.

Look how well it's printed ... they obviously take it seriously and it looks like something which can brainwash more people to join.

If I was a national from there, I'd rather have extra soldier security on the 'homefront' rather than go to Syria etc and battle against them - especially after these attacks.

But, on the other side, it's a good idea they're retaliating with these airstrikes.

Harrowing.

That takes some watching. It's surprising how you can feel so many emotions when watching it, from deep sorrow through to anger towards those that did it.

As with all of those that survived that night, it'd take the hardest of people to ever get over something like that. It'll also be an extremely nervous occasion when they play their next gig, not only for them but also those in the audience. The same applies to those that were watching them when they go to their next gig, whoever it is that they're watching.

It was a rock concert. You're supposed to return home afterwards.

lol A "what could possibly go wrong" suggestion if ever there was one.

"Recently suggested"? 

They have been doing exactly that for a long time. Many of the rebels the US are helping in Syria are Al Qaeda from abroad. I really thought it was already common knowledge, but seems not. Incredible.

• 3 weeks later...

A month after these horrific events and I read this morning:

http://news.sky.com/story/1605439/knifeman-citing-is-attacks-teacher-in-paris

Teacher attacked with box cutter and scissors in his Paris suburb classroom by man citing "Islamic State"

Paris: A teacher has been stabbed in northern suburb; attacker said he's a member of IS; suspect on the run

I'm not convinced these knife-wielding vaginas have anything to do with IS, or rather I can't believe either this guy today or the chap in the underground station received any formal contact or training from 'legitimate' IS members.  I don't like how they've emboldened these unimaginative cowards who I can only imagine are unhappy with their lot in life (aren't we all?) and are just using IS as an excuse to act out violent fantasies.

Fvcking hell do ISIS not know it's Monday?

They don't like Mondays.

I think Cal has got it about right. Random attacks just mean another nutter. Or maybe he had a relative in Syria who was injured or killed when France dropped bombs there.

No excuse though.

Archived