Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Paris Shootings

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2015/11/18/7768065761814269894/640x360_7768065761814269894.mp4

Sorry it is the Daily mail but cctv footage from inside one of the restaurants. You see 2 women survive because the shooters gun jams.

I thought Kalashnikovs were supposed to be reliable. When those American blokes sorted out that terrorist on a train in France a couple of months back, his had jammed as well

I thought Kalashnikovs were supposed to be reliable. When those American blokes sorted out that terrorist on a train in France a couple of months back, his had jammed as well

There is a difference between a reliable firearm and pieces of shit old hardware from the Balkans war that has been exclusively owned by ****** purely concerned with sticking their arse in the air 5 times a day.

There is a difference between a reliable firearm and pieces of shit old hardware from the Balkans war that has been exclusively owned by ****** purely concerned with sticking their arse in the air 5 times a day.

If they're spending all their time praying at the expense of maintaining their weapons then we should all be thankful.

It even happened in Back to the Future, these divs just aren't doing their homework

http://video.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2015/11/18/7768065761814269894/640x360_7768065761814269894.mp4

Sorry it is the Daily mail but cctv footage from inside one of the restaurants. You see 2 women survive because the shooters gun jams.

It's quite a chilling thing to watch even though no one was seriously injured in that video - I think a woman was hit in the wrist.

It makes you think what you would have done in those circumstances, whether to sit and wait behind the table etc or to make a run for it up or down the stairs.

It's quite a chilling thing to watch even though no one was seriously injured in that video - I think a woman was hit in the wrist.

It makes you think what you would have done in those circumstances, whether to sit and wait behind the table etc or to make a run for it up or down the stairs.

It's a really interesting question that, but I think, unfortunately, the thing we're most likely to do is be paralysed by fear and confusion.  I've read a few things about what you should do if you find yourself in one of these shit storms and the common advice is to try and act decisively.  All well and good, I think I could forgive anyone for crapping themselves on the spot.

This isn't the best one (cannot remember where I saw that), but there's some good pointers in here, I think:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-34844518

No. My point was that trying to blame this disgusting episode on immigration policy is a little too simplistic. even for you.

No. My point was that trying to blame this disgusting episode on immigration policy is a little too simplistic. even for you.

If you can't recognise the connection it's because you're not looking.

The policy inevitably invites trouble because it is not possible to properly vet all potential immigrants including refugees for suitability, and the flaws are exposed time and again.

I don't suggest any policy would guarantee security in today's sick and sad world but there's no sense whatsoever in voluntarily increasing the problem...as this current story only serves to illustrate still further. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-34864193

Our policy needs massive review both in relation to who's allowed in from where and who does the checking, how and to what extent.

A start could be made by getting out of the EU because they're not going to make any significant changes on our behalf. After that we need a Prime Minister with some idea when it comes to Foreign Police, Human Rights and countless other things.      

I don't think a 20 odd thousand poorly trained ISIS goons with guns pose any kind of serious threat to Europe.  They have nicked a bit of land in Iraq and Syria from weakened states in the midst of civil war.  They really aren't going to take over the world.  If they were they would be wasting resource bombing Paris, they would be taking Syria and Iraq.

You may or may not be right  but the potential for carnage and impact here is already massive. I won't explain in detail because I've a sense of responsibility on the subject but I've recognised our vulnerability for years.

That it's been allowed to happen is truly frightening and that it's allowed to continue to an exculating extent is even worse. Whether it's concerning relationships, trust, people's honesty, reliability or goodwill the naivity of people continually amazes me.

There are such great gaps in our education. People are so quick and intelligent in some ways yet will still only see what's in front of their eyes if they don't wish to see any further.

One of the glaring examples is with advertisements. They are forever brainwashing people in subtle ways. But ask someone what they see in an advert and, so often,  the manipulative message is just not noticed.  

Plans to play the French national anthem at every premier league game this weekend is maybe a touch too far imo. Wembley was a show of respect and unity, is this really necessary?

A bit.

There's apparently over 70 French PL players at present - getting the league to do something like this is hence quite necessary imo.

Jesus, that really isn't necessary in the slightest. If this goes ahead, the person who came up with that idea will be having a right good smug-wank over it. I wouldn't be surprised if it was suggested by a social media, attention seeking, spunkbubble.

Looks like that woman in the third video you see going down stares in the grey. baige long coat was shot between the shoulder blades....

We didn't play America's in 2001, Spain's in 2004 or even our own in 2005. 

Not comparing each because they're all horrific attacks but a minute silence would be best if anything.

None of the above tried to attack football to be fair, but there is no need really.

It's a really interesting question that, but I think, unfortunately, the thing we're most likely to do is be paralysed by fear and confusion.  I've read a few things about what you should do if you find yourself in one of these shit storms and the common advice is to try and act decisively.  All well and good, I think I could forgive anyone for crapping themselves on the spot.

This isn't the best one (cannot remember where I saw that), but there's some good pointers in here, I think:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-34844518

Could you decisively dither?

If you can't recognise the connection it's because you're not looking.

The policy inevitably invites trouble because it is not possible to properly vet all potential immigrants including refugees for suitability, and the flaws are exposed time and again.

I don't suggest any policy would guarantee security in today's sick and sad world but there's no sense whatsoever in voluntarily increasing the problem...as this current story only serves to illustrate still further. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-latin-america-34864193

Our policy needs massive review both in relation to who's allowed in from where and who does the checking, how and to what extent.

A start could be made by getting out of the EU because they're not going to make any significant changes on our behalf. After that we need a Prime Minister with some idea when it comes to Foreign Police, Human Rights and countless other things.      

7 of the 8 terrorists named were european. French or Belgian.

Fear the devil within.

Archived