Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Collymore

Paris Shootings

If you are going to blow yourself up on the promise of a load of virgins and actually believe it, then i doubt you can be of high intelligence or be the most practical. The two things dont really go hand in hand.

It's indoctrination, although I am fan of the fact that Islam gets it's kids taught about there religion at a early age, in many cases in many parts of the world they are conditioned in some very strict beliefs, and subjects.  The children are not given the opportunity to challenge or have an alternative or explore any other option.   People have to remember, Islam as a religion is a ideology, a way of life, Islam dictates all aspects of a persons life, from the way you dress to the way you shit.

What a touching farewell video by a young man who lost his wife and mother of his son in the attacks:

At work so couldn't even listen with volume but that got me a bit. Absolutely tragic but what an amazingly strong attitude to have.

Mali siege underway, 130 hostages, special forces have stormed the building.

They've had quite a few in the past few years.

More than likely, the security there either don't know how to prevent this type of thing happening or unable to learn from the last. I suspect both at the same time.

Mali siege underway, 130 hostages, special forces have stormed the building.

I honestly misread that as "Mail siege underway". I was about to call on people to pray for Peter Hitchens and Richard Littlejohn.

Brilliant indeed, Jon, inspirational even. He always gets the bigger picture and cuts through the bullshit, wherever it's coming from.

Why is this all over the news yet the other 100 thousand people that died on the SAME DAY from terrorism and natural disasters, hardly gets a mention?

Nice Propoganda from the west. ****ing bastards

The same reason why you care more when something bad happens to a friend or relative than a total stranger.It's not hard to work out. 

Well this is as harrowing reading as you'd expect it to be:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/20/bataclan-witnesses-recount-horror-paris-attacks

One thing that did strike me as a bit weird was the thing about burning money in the section from 10.15 when they take hostages.  I mean, in the circumstances, what the hell has that got to do with anything?

Why is this all over the news yet the other 100 thousand people that died on the SAME DAY from terrorism and natural disasters, hardly gets a mention?

Probably because it's an attack in/on the west.

The attacks elsewhere were covered. The reason they haven't been given as much attention is because Western citizens have chosen to give them less attention: http://blogs.channel4.com/lindsey-hilsum-on-international-affairs/cover-bomb-attacks-beirut-viewer-show-interest/5646 

The additional coverage (i.e. analysis beyond just reporting the facts of the story) is the result of the media being aware that people care more about the attacks in Paris than those in Beirut. This isn't a propaganda effort, it's an instinctive reaction from the population at large.

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/nov/20/bataclan-witnesses-recount-horror-paris-attacks

One thing that did strike me as a bit weird was the thing about burning money in the section from 10.15 when they take hostages.  I mean, in the circumstances, what the hell has that got to do with anything?

The police squads then came in to look for survivors. “It was a terrible vision, a carpet of human bodies,” one officer told France Bleu radio. “There was a deafening silence, you just heard the sound of mobile phones.”

Just cannot imagine that feeling of knowing your loved one was at that concert and them not answering their phone.

Truly harrowing. 

One witness at a nearby restaurant said the car had pulled up at 7:45pm but the driver had difficulty parking. “He parked badly, he had to try again about six or seven times,” the witness told Europe 1, describing how he’d got up and gone over to tell them they weren’t parked correctly in their tiny spot. He was met with an icy stare and they didn’t open the window.

Good grief how close of an encounter is that.

Archived