Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Food glorious food (The cooking thread)

13 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

The dogs had heart for supper last night, I had liver and kidneys on toast for breakfast this morning, and we've got enough venison to last till Christmas ...      and talking of Christmas, Mrs CF doesn't know it yet but she's getting a nice furry hat from me ..     :) 

FullSizeRender 3.jpg

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Countryfox said:

Its meant to be a slight twist on the if you were a fish you'd have a sore lip thingy ...   

:huh:

I think I've entered an alternative universe where country folk speak in some kind of weird secret language. 

Edited by Buce

1 hour ago, Buce said:

:huh:

I think I've entered an alternative universe where country folk speak in some kind of weird secret language. 

Is this universe on the same time as ours ? ...   if its slightly ahead can you tell me next weeks winning lottery numbers please  ..     and if its behind can you tell Rudkin to put his watch forward 14 seconds ...

24 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

Made a right legit dinner tonight. Deboned and deskinned some chicken thighs then cooked with chorizo onion peppers garlic thyme paprika red wine passata and chicken stock. Added king prawns towards the end. Served with homemade flatbreads with garlic parsley butter, and paprika potato wedges. 

IMG_5447.JPG

Looks lovely Una ...    Perhaps slightly better arranged on the plate ...    Being picky but hopefully helpful here ...     And I hope you washed it down with a good wine !  :)

8 hours ago, Unabomber said:

Made a right legit dinner tonight. Deboned and deskinned some chicken thighs then cooked with chorizo onion peppers garlic thyme paprika red wine passata and chicken stock. Added king prawns towards the end. Served with homemade flatbreads with garlic parsley butter, and paprika potato wedges. 

IMG_5447.JPG

Has your dog been sick? 

10 minutes ago, Turbogre said:

I was worried he was sick on your plate bro.

No I eat off of plate which is on a table and my dog is a miniature dachshund so he wouldn't be able to climb up onto the table and then be sick on my dinner. Thanks for your concern though, it's very strange but appreciated. 

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Unabomber said:

No I eat off of plate which is on a table and my dog is a miniature dachshund so he wouldn't be able to climb up onto the table and then be sick on my dinner. Thanks for your concern though, it's very strange but appreciated. 

Thanks for clearing that up.

Still worried someone has been sick on your plate though, whoever it was, just hope they get better soon.

Got to be honest I would demolish what Una cooked right now, looks great!

I really need to start cooking properly again, I barely have any time at the minute and haven't even been gym this week so when I get free time I want something that isn't going to take ages to cook.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Turbogre said:

Thanks for clearing that up.

Still worried someone has been sick on your plate though, whoever it was, just hope they get better soon.

No one was sick on my plate. I understand you think the dinner I made looks like dog/human sick though so thanks for your feedback.