Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
DJ Barry Hammond

Food glorious food (The cooking thread)

Ah man that brings back some memories, had that exact dish a couple of years back, cost a ridiculous amount of money but had to do it just on the back of seeing Anthony Bourdain demolish it.

You still out in China @Durnerz? Serious food lovers paradise!!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EastAnglianFox said:

Ah man that brings back some memories, had that exact dish a couple of years back, cost a ridiculous amount of money but had to do it just on the back of seeing Anthony Bourdain demolish it.

You still out in China @Durnerz? Serious food lovers paradise!!

Yes mate been to Tim Ho Wan today for Michelin star Dim Sum, great food out here.

Cramped seating arrangements these Hong Kong folk love to share a table! The goose was delicious and worth throwing any diet plans out of the window for.

57 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

Dont lie. I sense a little queer eye for the straight  guy here. Thats all your work! Excellent job

I think you're barking up the wrong tree there. Have you seen the jugs on Rapunzel?

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Webbo said:

I think you're barking up the wrong tree there. Have you seen the jugs on Rapunzel?

7 minutes ago, Jattdogg said:

I was going to comment on that but didnt want to be a perv. Noticed how  buce took a ahot from the top. Creepy.

Jesus, you  pair of pervs. lol

All I saw was an icing figurine - didn't even notice the jugs..

On Tue Feb 02 2016 at 04:44, Merging Cultures said:

Found it. Looks pretty straightforward.

efcb889364bc2c9fbca021c81db6f67b.jpg

It looks like they focus on, really good, pub grub.

Did anyone ever try this?

Dunerz, merging and the other cooks have you thought about applying for Come Dine With Me?

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Did anyone ever try this?

Dunerz, merging and the other cooks have you thought about applying for Come Dine With Me?

Oooya bugger that looks decent!

Has anyone ever tried a JiangBing before? Had one in New York and it was up there with the best thing I've ever tried, made one myself and it was decent. Need another crack at them.

I went out and bought one of them expensive Tefal grill things over the weekend. Due to trying to get in shape I'm on a high protein diet and it's pretty decent for grilled chicken etc.

Expensive bit of kit and hardly going to produce Michelin starred food on it but still good.