Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Xen

THAT goal

As he sort of paused to assess his options I remember thinking don't shoot, run with it vards! You can't blame me. Vardy had been class all season but he's never done anything like that before. My favourite ever Leicester goal. Class vardy!

While I'm on about Peake's goal there's another match v liverpool that never gets talked about, a 3-3 midweek game at filbert street during the 80’s that saw three belters from City, Peake getting two and Banks the other, all from outside the area. This game also saw me join the ranks of hooligans as I lamped one on my liverpool supporting brother after dalgleish (I think) came on and equalised making it 3-3.

Anyway, i found myself thinking of this game before kick off and just had a feeling we were going to see something special tonight. We sure did. lol

I had the rare chance of a ticket tonight, but couldn't go because I had to go to Luton v Trivia for my sports journalism degree.

It's 50% of my final mark, so no way of getting out of it.

I was sat next to the soccer special sky sports reporter, I was obviously streaming the match.

Luton game was complete shit, when Vardy scored, I went mental in the press box...so did the sky reporter! He watched the whole game with me and thinks we're amazing!

Gutted to miss it in the flesh though.

While I'm on about Peake's goal there's another match v liverpool that never gets talked about, a 3-3 midweek game at filbert street during the 80’s that saw three belters from City, Peake getting two and Banks the other, all from outside the area. This game also saw me join the ranks of hooligans as I lamped one on my liverpool supporting brother after dalgleish (I think) came on and equalised making it 3-3.

Anyway, i found myself thinking of this game before kick off and just had a feeling we were going to see something special tonight. We sure did. lol

The liverpool goal was chosen as one of citys and Peakes best.Yes we got the double over the pool, but..

IMO No..!! Andys best goals were the 2 against Watford especially his 1st.

look and compare.....

sorry I cant link them, but just do Andy Peake goals watford.

Incredible, reminded me of Crouch's goal against Man City.

You can't strike a football with that much power from that far out when its bounced about 13 foot in the air, first time when it drops.

Its ludicrous. But its real life.

Basically the Vardy goal should win the best football actor Oscar and the Mahrez first time effort best supporting actor because that was as artistic as Sir Anthony Gormley.

That was a picturesque strike of a ball.

I was driving home from work when my bro sent me video of the goal on whatsapp. Ya I shamelessly watched it whilst stuck in traffic and almost jumped out of the bloody car ready to jizz like ive never jizzed before. Cant get enough of the goal. Vardy you beast! Get in!