Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Phube

Bespoke Puma kit - Surely now is the time?

Hi as my name suggests I'm a Newcastle fan living down under. Ive noticed our kits appear to be the same template again this coming season and wanted to know what the fit is like? Tighter than last season (which we also shared) or about the same.

I want to get one mail ordered and obviously can't try one on myself.

So nobody can help me out?

not sure who else has brought any training-wear but I just tried on the white training top with navy blue stripes and it's fvcking amazing.

I'm contemplating get this, sounds impressive! The 6 quid postage is annoying me basically wipes off the 10% discount will wait till I'm next in Leicester

I'm contemplating get this, sounds impressive! The 6 quid postage is annoying me basically wipes off the 10% discount will wait till I'm next in Leicester

yeah I really wanted some of it having seen it on a video. So was willing to forego the postage lol.

The quality is brilliant.

not sure who else has brought any training-wear but I just tried on the white training top with navy blue stripes and it's fvcking amazing. 

One with the stripes down the side or sideways?

Honest question here, if anyone is able to help out it'd be much appreciated!

I'm after our new home shirt, size small with Gray 22 printing on the back. If anyone is able to help out are you able to PM me please? Obviously i'll pay for shirt as well as shipping.

Being in Melbourne makes it obviously difficult given that the shirts won't go on sale online until August (?)

Like i said, if anyone can help me out it'd be very much well appreciated! 

Highly unlikely due to the fact we signed a new deal with Puma, but I would love us to ditch them next season. Fed up with sharing a template with Burnley, half the EFL or some Scottish Division 9 team called Partick McRangers

I'd actually like Macron to do our shirts, they seem to produce some tidy efforts and they are all bespoke from what I gather

I just think it's disgraceful that the shirts are still out of stock and will be for another month. Gotta be one of the biggest merchandising cluster ****s I've ever seen. The chance of getting one before wembley is next to none. Absolute joke.

I'm after our new home shirt, size small with Gray 22 printing on the back. If anyone is able to help out are you able to PM me please? Obviously i'll pay for shirt as well as shipping.

Being in Melbourne makes it obviously difficult given that the shirts won't go on sale online until August (?)

Like i said, if anyone can help me out it'd be very much well

I can pick up and get directions you when I next swing by the shop. Could potentially send back to Oz with my cuzco who is over from Sydney. He'll be here till 8th Aug.

Like i said, if anyone can help me out it'd be very much well appreciated! 

I'm not sure he'll definitely be the same number next season. I'd wait a bit before you buy.

We still about one of three Prem teams who still have the standard football league website and not there own...

It's shocking.  Many on here like to praise the owners to high heaven but seriously, where's the investment?  Premier League champions but take one look at our website, stadium, training facilities, catering, merchandising, ticketing etc and we are absolutely minuscule compared to many other clubs in the Premier League.  

It's not as if we don't have the fanbase to grow either.  Have they REALLY put that much money into the club?

It's shocking.  Many on here like to praise the owners to high heaven but seriously, where's the investment?  Premier League champions but take one look at our website, stadium, training facilities, catering, merchandising, ticketing etc and we are absolutely minuscule compared to many other clubs in the Premier League.  

It's not as if we don't have the fanbase to grow either.  Have they REALLY put that much money into the club?

This can't be a serious post surely

What-the-fuck-GIFS.gif

giphy.gif

4ad90e6f9dd2b65ae8b2a8ca34d14294.gif

Archived