Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

I think GK, RB, CB, CM, winger and striker are what we will look for.

Agree, 

Although I want to see gray get a good run, he looks like he could be something seriously special. 

GK - Mandanda is out of contract in summer

RB - Van der Wiel out of contract summer.

both capable at top 8 level at least. 

Keeper will always be a difficult one because they won't want to sit on the bench all the time, yet they have to be good enough to actually play. 

Striker I'd love Zaza or aboubakar, and then a youngster for the next 3/4 years when vardy slows down. 

CB/CM I'm sure we have our eyes on a few quality additions, Key for CM is just to give Kante whatever he wants really.

Even 6 in 27 makes his record sound worse than it is - I bet Leo's minutes / goals ratio is actually pretty steady.

In the league 

Leo = 28 appearances - 965 minutes (6 goals)

Balotelli - 19 appearances - 808 minutes (1 goal)

Average per 90 mins

Leo - 0.56

Mario 0.11

The GK & CB have already been signed on free transfers; The GK -Bartlomiej Dragowski, The CB is Luis Hernandez from Sporting Gijon 

just been told in polish it's pronounced - Bar-twoh-me-a  Dron-goff-ski (with the usual rolling on the tongue etc)

I give up with that one.

just been told in polish it's pronounced - Bar-twoh-me-a  Dron-goff-ski (with the usual rolling on the tongue etc)

I give up with that one.

I signed him on Football Manager, he's good  :blush:

According to reports online, I stress that the initial reports are from Italian sources so translation is sketchy, 

but according to them, the figure for zaza would be between 27-30m, we first made contact about him in april.

Surely Euros which would mean it's about the same as Musa would cost.

The GK & CB have already been signed on free transfers; The GK -Bartlomiej Dragowski, The CB is Luis Hernandez from Sporting Gijon

Interesting to see who is considered 2nd choice out of him or Iversen who is very highly rated by the club.

Interesting to see who is considered 2nd choice out of him or Iversen who is very highly rated by the club.

Possibly neither - expect to see an elder statesmen of a Keeper come in, that would allow one of these youngsters to go out on loan.

Well, for the likely sale price, I can't see Shinji or Ulloa fetching considerably more than Kramaric after his adventures with Hoffenheim...so I would say the obvious choice is to sell Kramaric. Ulloa has another year in him, and Shinji has a decided role in the squad. 

Krameric has scored 5 in 12 games. Damn good return and I think his demise being mentioned here is way to premature.  I actually think  he will come back next season and give it a real go to be in the rotation squad.

I say he makes it.  He with confidence and playing net to vardy could be a better starting pair than Shinji and Jamie.

Krameric has scored 5 in 12 games. Damn good return and I think his demise being mentioned here is way to premature. I actually think he will come back next season and give it a real go to be in the rotation squad.

I say he makes it. He with confidence and playing net to vardy could be a better starting pair than Shinji and Jamie.

I'd love to keep him - I've said as much in his thread - but there seems to be something there that the general public isn't aware of. It just seems that if one of those three *must* be sold - he would be the one most likely to go. He does seem to have really made a difference for Hoffenheim.

I've honestly think as soon as we were qualified for the champions league walshy had a short list ready to go for each position.

I think we will keep all our current first team a few fringe player may go eg Inler Moore.

The only first team member that does worry me is kante but now we have won the title I think it's less likely.

The 3 guys Hazard Zakari and Praet would be awesome to add to our squad. Plus I would like

Musa / Aboubacar and a CB a Rb and a young GK.

I can see us strengthening in parts - as already mentioned, the key will be maintaining the core of this team as well as the cohesion and the upbeat feel to the squad.

Schwarzer is likely to end his active career and enter coaching. Wonder whether Hamer will stay now or definitively be transferred to another club. I can see Hammond and Wasilewski leaving, as well as De Laet joining Middlesbrough permanently; Moore, Chilwell and James (as soon as he's back to full fitness) going out on loan. Would I want to have Nathan Dyer sign on a multi-year contract (do we have an option)? I'm undecided. Hoffenheim love Kramaric and he loves it there and I think he'll leave. He's a great player with fantastic flair, but will he want to remain a bench player behind Vardy for another year or two? Better give him the minutes he deserves at another club.

That frees up space for about five to six new players. Here's where the Steve Walsh magic comes into play...

Apperently we are after Benteke in the summer. I know he was good for villa but think we can do alot better than him. I mean we are the fùcking champions Benteke really!!! hopefully without getting carried away we can start to attract some players of real quality that just add to what we already have.

Apperently we are after Benteke in the summer. I know he was good for villa but think we can do alot better than him. I mean we are the fùcking champions Benteke really!!! hopefully without getting carried away we can start to attract some players of real quality that just add to what we already have.

He'd be a quality signing.

Archived