Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

If Hulks on 180k+ .. What is Musa on?

Don't forget Russia were like China today a few years back, giving out ridiculous overpriced contracts to top players.

Wouldn't be surprised if Musa is on 100k+..

Done a little Google search so not sure on accuracy, but it says 5m Euros a year, so about 80k per week sterling.

Not sure on his wages but wolfsburg are 10th, who knows!

Edit - again just a Google search, 85k per week.

I thought he was the best player on the pitch away at Chelsea last season, I think he'd fit in aswell, seems a decent fella

Is it crazy that we are seriously looking at some of the calibre of players we are discussing as potentially realistic?

Few players I'm looking at just as a bit of interest really,

Mikel San Jose

Carlos Vela

Marc Bartra

iker muniain (not sure on his wages)

Jonathon dos santos

Keisuke Honda - Is a Milan regular though....

Domenico berrardi

Jakub Błaszczykowski

Montolivo (under 60k per week according to some sources)

Andrea Ranocchia

Some less realistic than others but that's just skimming through the seria a and bbva

Again, just messing about here.

Christian Zapata (only 29 thought he was 59)

Alessio Cerci

Thiago Motta

N'koulou

Samuel Umtiti (Likely to cost a fortune so more than likely not - Scored a worldy against spurs a few years ago so I love him)

Are people still REALLY suggesting Balotelli?

He's the antithesis of all things LCFC.

Sometimes I despair.

Nail, Head.

If his only problem was that he was a bit wild then fine, unfortunately it's more than that, and he's not worth the risk.

Linked with Simone Zaza from Juventus, looks like a tidy player that scores goals although not really given a chance for them. (Cost 18M EUROS recently but hasn't been given a chance)

Zaza is one that would genuinely get me very excited. Quick, powerful, huge workrate. Would take a massive strain off Vardy in a season we'll have plenty more games.

Zaza is one that would genuinely get me very excited. Quick, powerful, huge workrate. Would take a massive strain off Vardy in a season we'll have plenty more games.

Question is does it spell the end for Kramaric, Okazaki or Ulloa?

Kramaric is finished I fear which is a shame because I like him and think he could be okay for us, plays the link role rather well, maybe I am still hanging onto that arsenal game though.

It honestly hurts to talk about selling people like Okazaki and Ulloa.

So when Sir Claudio says he does not want to sell ( at least in his main first team squad ) any players, fans on this thread are implying he is a liar by believing we will sell some of our players through Claudio's choice. Hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

So when Sir Claudio says he does not want to sell ( at least in his main first team squad ) any players, fans on this thread are implying he is a liar by believing we will sell some of our players through Claudio's choice. Hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

.................... Not wanting to sell someone and selling them does not make you a liar.

Saying you categorically WILL NOT sell then selling makes you a liar.

We need more fire power, Meaning ulloa or okazaki will be benched pretty much all next season if we strengthen, their game time will reduce dramatically.

Andriy Yarmolenko is also someone that has popped up recently, although he was a target for Liverpool we might be able to persuade him for Champions League. Would cost around £20m but would offer a real threat on the other wing to Mahrez. 

​If we where to sign Zaza (fingers crossed) then we would have a very very solid attacking force upfront and on the wings  

Andriy Yarmolenko is also someone that has popped up recently, although he was a target for Liverpool we might be able to persuade him for Champions League. Would cost around £20m but would offer a real threat on the other wing to Mahrez.

​If we where to sign Zaza (fingers crossed) then we would have a very very solid attacking force upfront and on the wings

Good post.

I'd go and get both.

Archived