Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
foxoffderby

Ongoing Transfer Talk

I find it crazy that people are suggesting we sign Balotelli. That would be bad on so many levels. Plus, Ranieri has already said he only wants players that have the same mentality as him and his current players. So that 100% rules out Balotelli

Claudio has said he'd welcome Balotelli with open arms.

Of all the Liverpool strikers people want... an Ulloa upgrade? The man made of glass? Or Super Mario! Easy choice.

Plus he clearly wants to.

Of all the Liverpool strikers people want... an Ulloa upgrade? The man made of glass? Or Super Mario! Easy choice.

Well if Claudio has said he will welcome him, then he's either contradicting himself in what he said yesterday or he sees something in Balotelli that nobody else has ever seen. Regardless of his talents (which seem to have gone in recent seasons) he would be dreadful for our team spirit. I'd love to be wrong as I rated him at City but I just can't see this being a good move!

Wolfsburg are being linked with Bakambu from Villareal. Wolfsburg are 10th in Germany at the moment so won't be in Europe next year so if they think they can get him, I'm sure we'd have a good chance. He's banged goals in all season in the league and the europa league.

JULIAN DRAXLER????????

Naldo.

Schurrle.

Good window.

Well if Claudio has said he will welcome him, then he's either contradicting himself in what he said yesterday or he sees something in Balotelli that nobody else has ever seen. Regardless of his talents (which seem to have gone in recent seasons) he would be dreadful for our team spirit. I'd love to be wrong as I rated him at City but I just can't see this being a good move!

He was quality at Inter Milan, a completely different player on the pitch compared to off of it, 

It seem he's now both the same on and off. 

If claudio can get the best out of him and get him to work for the team, I'd take super mario every single day of the week, if we are going to get the same mario that was at man city and liverpool, absolutely no way. I'd rather sign you....

Rob green as schwatzer replacement?

Could be a good option. I'd have loved Valdes as he has loads of experience in the champs league but I doubt he'll come and sit on our bench. He's being linked with a move back to Barce

He was quality at Inter Milan, a completely different player on the pitch compared to off of it,

It seem he's now both the same on and off.

If claudio can get the best out of him and get him to work for the team, I'd take super mario every single day of the week, if we are going to get the same mario that was at man city and liverpool, absolutely no way. I'd rather sign you....

Well I am available so if you become part of City's scouting team, give me a call lol

As for Baloteli, I reckon he could improve team spirit even more lol imagine the banter the lads will have about the things Ladotelli gets up to. Would be great.

Btw rob green? lol we may as well renew schwarzers contract, Christ.

Kiev had admitted Yarmolenko will be leaving this summer but only for a top team. The president has apparently said they won't sell to stoke or everton lol. Well surely we are classed as a top team now. Get him in!

Paul Merson think we will lose Mahrez and Kante in the summer...

Immediately it means it not gonna happen, silly tw4t.

Hasn't Mahrez already said he's staying? Or did I dream that? I've been doing alot of dreaming recently

Paul Merson think we will lose Mahrez and Kante in the summer...

Immediately it means it not gonna happen, silly tw4t.

Merson has said a lot of things he expected to happen every game and they didn't. Also it's the most obvious thing to say, of course all the top clubs will be after two of the best players in the country. What next water is wet.

The contradictory nature from the press sources and agents at play is all ready starting. CR comes out in an interview and says he won't be buying big stars, the next day his 'hit list' of 20m+ players is a story. The owners say no one is for sale yet our best players are already sold to a different club everyday. It will be a long summer until Mahrez and Kante sign improved deals.

Could be a good option. I'd have loved Valdes as he has loads of experience in the champs league but I doubt he'll come and sit on our bench. He's being linked with a move back to Barce

Not for that wage though...

Well I am available so if you become part of City's scouting team, give me a call lol

You're on speed-dial!

What do people see in sissoko?

He's class, He's been in poor form for a couple of seasons, but playing with newcastle what do you expect?  you don't get 35 call ups for france being shit.

If he can do this sort of thing when off form.... Would be quality for us.

Look at ben arfa having left...

As for Baloteli, I reckon he could improve team spirit even more lol imagine the banter the lads will have about the things Ladotelli gets up to. Would be great.

Btw rob green? lol we may as well renew schwarzers contract, Christ.

I love Balo, But he doesn't half get into a sulk, if he didn't have that part of his game and he was just maybe a bit too excitable with the banter then yeah i'd have him and we could try to control it, but my issue is he genuinely just does not seem to care.

Kiev had admitted Yarmolenko will be leaving this summer but only for a top team. The president has apparently said they won't sell to stoke or everton lol. Well surely we are classed as a top team now. Get him in!

Absolutely!!!!

Affordable? I swear Zenit paid silly money for him. I've never seen the fuss either personally.

Draxler's an interesting shout. He's a real talent and very realistic given Wolfsburg's league position. Problem is they're also quite loaded themselves I believe so I bet you're looking at £30mil+

Affordable? I swear Zenit paid silly money for him. I've never seen the fuss either personally.

Draxler's an interesting shout. He's a real talent and very realistic given Wolfsburg's league position. Problem is they're also quite loaded themselves I believe so I bet you're looking at £30mil+

Yeah I didn't realise he had signed a new deal, ridiculous money. Shame he's wasted there.

Draxler is one of the most promising midfielders in world football, yeah I think he would be expensive, but at their position maybe he could force himself out for a bit less?

I'm not sure, I'm still not comfortable with us spending potentially 20-30m on a single player...

Archived