Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
johnny the fox

Cheated out of it..

Just because there was contact (a tiny, tiny amount) doesn't mean it's a foul. 

The Vardy pen was debatable, if we had've got one for the Mahrez incident I would've been embarrassed.

Only thing debatable about vardys was whether there was a foul by Wes in the build up. Hell even Henry said it was a clear cut penalty.

The ref was talked into the second yellow by Arsenal players, and bottled it as they pressured him.

It was a foul yes, but never a yellow, he couldn't handle the pressure from the Arsenal players and fans.

Never seen a bunch of whinging ***** as Arsenal's fans and players, really hope they end up with **** all this season.

Of all the teams played this season, these must be the most unsportsmanlike, players giving the booking signs when fouled, and fans barely backing their side, and crying about any tackle received by their players.

Arsenal are the team I dislike the most now, don't mind getting beat, but to those bunch of *****

Was being a thick twat is why we lost.pathetic for a professional footballer,

No it's not. We lost due to arsenals brilliance last 20 mins. They had countless chances and with a top striker would have won the game 5-1

I think it's pretty clear that the crowd got to the referee.

There was already a growing sense of disenchantment in the home end when he gave the penalty.

At half time he was booed off.

Within 10 minutes of the second half he had booked 4 Leicester players (including Simpson twice) and turned down a very good shout for a Leicester penalty.

I certainly don't think that he was poor exclusively for us, but you'd be hard-pressed to say he had a good game.

No it's not. We lost due to arsenals brilliance last 20 mins. They had countless chances and with a top striker would have won the game 5-1

Only because they were playing against ten men. Was their first goal the first shot on target they had? Underwhelmed by Arsenal - Sanchez, Giroud, Ozil and Ox were very poor. We were comfortable and in control in the first half.

you may as well support Arsenal mate.

I get the feeling of being p*ssed but in what way were we cheated today. Arsenal could have won that 4-1/5-1. I guess the way we lost in the last seconds is disheartening but there is nothing in the refs performance that contributed to that.

lol sorry for being gracious in defeat. I am not complaining about the way we played. We were courageous but arsenal were the better side on the day overall.

we were by far the better team until the Simpson red card he was dominating Sanchez, but the ref completely lost control in the 2nd half.

Prior to the last three matches, I would have been happy with five points so six is a bonus. Obviously disappointing to miss out on a point so late on, but the minute that we went down to ten I thought that we would lose. Credit to the lads for holding out so long. We are still top of the league, and we have already played all our rivals in the top four, so not all doom and gloom.

I get the feeling of being p*ssed but in what way were we cheated today. Arsenal could have won that 4-1/5-1. I guess the way we lost in the last seconds is disheartening but there is nothing in the refs performance that contributed to that.

It was never deserving a second yellow so soon after a first it was a nothing challenge you see every couple of minutes, so then we have 35 to play with 10 men away to Arsenal.

You also state we had the better of the descions I can remember one free kick, we got nothing but the peno nothing!

he states we had the better decsions? lol I can't remember us getting one freekick?

If you think back hard enough you might remember a penalty he gave our way.

Everyone was saying at half time how the ref had given everything our way. Arsenal had quite a few yellow cards too. 

Archived