Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
johnny the fox

Cheated out of it..

They scored after the injury time had been played so yes we have been cheated out of a point. It wasn't Wasilewski's fault it was the referees for not blowing the whistle when he should have. I despise Arsenal after hearing their fans moan like little bitches and watching their players show zero class, I hope they crash and burn.

lol you're taking the piss surely

Wasn't a pen but nor was it a second bookable offence and if it was I have no fuching clue what Coquelin's still doing on the pitch.  Disgraceful refereeing, people can blame Was if you like but it's Atkinson who unfairly put him in that situation.

Our pen was soft but could have had another with mahrez. Wenger clearly went in at ht and had a word with the ref. This was clear as he started giving lots of decisions to Arsenal and Simpson should not have been sent off. Wasyl was stupid but as people said earlier, he wouldn't have been on had danny not been sent off. Ref spoilt a very good game in my opinion

If we don't win it I wanted Arsenal to. Not anymore cheating fockers.

From the very start they were whining at the ref with Sanchez and Giroud

the main culprits. Sanchez waving imaginary cards at the ref, which I

thought was no longer allowed. What we needed was a strong ref what

we got was a bottler desperate to placate the crowd so he was being booed

anymore.

Referee has given Arsenal the game.

1) Never a 2nd yellow on Danny Simpson, if that's a yellow card, half the challenges in that game were reds.

2) Mahez was brought down should have had a 2nd penalty.

3) Coquelin should have been sent off for shoving Mahrez off the pitch.

4) Where the **** did he get 4 extra minutes from?

Lets not be bitter. We've had our fair share of decisions in the game. Onwards and upwards

Wes foul just before we went up the pitch and got a pen?

I thought the ref was quite good.

Simpson's 2nd was clear.  If you pull a player back once he's past you it's always going to be a booking.

Was has always been an accident waiting to happen.

As you say, onwards and upwards.  It was always a free game. Draw at Man City and draw today would have been fantastic.  We'd all have taken 2 points from the 2 games.  We've got 3.  Glass 3/4 full!

Archived